I'm going to purchase this from the steam sale

I'm going to purchase this from the steam sale.
I have neither watched the anime or read the source material nor do I know what is is even about , literally the only piece of information I have about this is that the mc cried in front of a girl.
I do this because I have a boner and a bit too much to drink even though it's only 5pm on a Thursday.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 116.57K)

Let me know how it is.
I've watched the anime AND read the light novels and still don't feel assed to buy anime games. But if they're good maybe I'll give them a chance.

do what you want but VNs are the lowest form of games you could """play"""

How so?

does every re zero game have to use pre arc 3 subaru? is having rem around that impoirtant to sales? would echidna not make up for it?

because they should exist in the first place
if you want to read a good story there is countless books, LNs or WNs
if you want to see anime girls there is anime
if you want to play a game, play an actual game
VNs give you a half assed written story with poorly or not at all animated anime girls and lets not talk about the "gameplay"

Hold your horses plenty of other games do the game to tell story thing.

>Let me know
How?

Define good

How many games are there?

there's about 5 but only 2 aren't mobile or browser-based, and not a single one goes specifically for post arc 3, only one of the mobile games shows shit past it and even then it's mostly made up of if stories anyway

If stories?

you know, random shit like 'crusch if' or 'felt if', the sort of shit you'd expect from fanfiction except they don't end up banging in the end so you wonder why you wasted your time getting invested

The gameplay sucks but the story is about as good as the novels, so you're essentially paying $30 for a single LN volume. I wouldn't bother.

Maybe it's my inebriation but nothing you said made any sense to me.

Mercenaries Rebirth: Call of the Wild Lynx is better. Plus it's by an Indie Japanese team for 19$

He means "what if" scenarios
Something like "what if the main character ran into a different person instead of the silver haired girl at the beginning of the story and joined them instead"

Do it hev cute girls?

i am also inebriated, so this may be a struggle
it's essentially just tons of 'what ifs', with shit like subaru getting saved from the thugs by felix so he ends up joining the crusch camp or subaru joining otto in being a roaming merchant because he doesn't end up appealing to felt or emilia
basically it's just making lots of side stories built around 'what if subaru did this' or 'what if someone was around when subaru did that' instead of trying to go any further with the canon plot in any way, the sort of shit fanfiction does but at least that usually ends up with subaru fucking crusch instead of kinda implying it possibly happened at some point because the writers didn't want to write smut

>but the story is about as good as the novels
Maybe I'll use the game to gauge whether to read the novels or go back to sleep.

be it game or anime isekais as all terrible and bad

Attached: mrtfmn.png (906x612, 744.76K)