Why do retards buy these shitty $400 tablets when the switch exists?

Why do retards buy these shitty $400 tablets when the switch exists?

Attached: valve_steam_deck.jpg (1200x675, 51.24K)

so i can play switch games on it like mario kart at 40 fps which is literally better than the switch

I don't I have a 2014 laptop that plays the same stuff

because i already have a 5k game library without spending an extra cent and theres more games in general and games actually go on sale and emulation/piracy is more convenient on it than on switch

I'm excited to play all the indie games I have on steam while laying in bed. Sounds comfy

That picture you posted reveals one reason why. It contains a picture of a game that will never ever launch on switch.

because it's literally 10x more powerful than the switch, has full access to your entire steam library, has insane input configuration, lets you mod games and effortlessly syncs cloud saves between it and PC

switch has no freedom
you can do whatever the fuck you want with the deck

freedom > games because freedom means you get all games ever
simple as

It has more exclusives.

Is the switch even fully emutable yet?
Last I heard yuzu still suffers big time.

No one is buying the sneed deck

It's for people who want to play video games, which makes it a good choice for a very niche crowd of people.

steam chuck > nintendo sneed

Because it's vastly superior to the switch for 50$ more. Next stupid question please.

Because I have a Switch and want to play over LAN with friends through Ryujinx LDN.

>freedom > games
you are not from Any Forums, are you?

>switch

Cause I just emulate the switch on it, easiest fucking thing ever.

the switch is a smartphone
the deck is a pc

This.

>Why do retards buy these shitty $400 tablets when a shittier $300 tablet with fewer games at higher prices exists?

>$400 tablets
$100 more than my Switch, and $50 more than the new OLED Switch for several times more power and freedom seems like a good deal.

>It's not inherently locked down
>You can repair and mod it without necessarily breaking it's warranty
>It functionally runs circles around the Switch, which at its core, is a glorified tablet
>Especially considering the method to accessing it's bootloader is the same as tablets with similar chipsets
>Can play existing libraries without spending any additional money

Do I need to go on, or do we need to spoon-feed you all the fucking facts?

Attached: 1252292706105.jpg (219x219, 8.53K)

Falseflag bait thread