Who really asked for this? Why does Capcom have the habit of constantly dropping the ball and letting down fans?

Who really asked for this? Why does Capcom have the habit of constantly dropping the ball and letting down fans?

Attached: resident-evil-village-shadows-of-rose-dlc-button-1-1655250123777.jpg (1500x1500, 363.8K)

I think part of the reason Capcom has the habit of constantly dropping the ball and letting down fans is because they're constantly trying to please everyone, and they're never quite able to please everyone. There's always going to be someone who's unhappy with whatever they do, and they can't always please everyone.

Who really asked for this?
coomers

>Why does Capcom have the habit of constantly dropping the ball
because they haven't made a thing worth playing in nearly 20 years but you faggots keep buying it

Looks like a lot of fans, including me were looking forward to the DLC being about the Dimitrescu's instead of Rose. Who knows if this is a one off thing and is leading us into the story for 9.

Lets face it.Capcom didnt expect the Lady D popularity and Shadow of Rose was planned since the beginning...When lady D popularity exploded they just put her on mercenaries to appeal the fans and that is it.

Its fucking pathetic that Any Forums now wants cheap fanservice DLC just because big booba lady.
Serously what her DLC would be?
>inb4 some stupid fetish that no company would make it real.

Cant wait to see this shit bomb. Nobody cares about Rose, nobody asked for this.

I aked for it, they did it, i'm happy, fuck you.

I want to play it but I was surprised it wasn't to do with the D house specifically this might be better still

Attached: 15551158.jpg (300x300, 27.48K)

1: where the fuck is Re:Verse
2: Village, along with RE5 and RE6 are the worse in the series. RE7 slaps RE8
3: Capcom is shitcompany
4: consoooomer trannies are to blame for hyping literal shitgames for memes

>dimitrescu
literally retarded shit character only hypes cause of le meymays. literally all other were shit but objectivelly beneviento was ok and dimitrscu is shit

they know their tranny audience they knew what they were doing
this trannies ruined vydia

I'm not sure since the Shadows of Rose DLC is set in the castle even in OP's image you can see that.

go fuck yourself you dont speak for me nigger this isnt r*ddit

RE:Verse was confirmed to be releasing by Capcom at the game event. Village wasn't bad it just had its time used badly.

Who asked for third person cunny? ME

>you use a machine to go to a hivemind nightmare realm and confront your deepest fears
Why does that sound so familiar?

Attached: Evil Within Too.jpg (1920x1080, 812.21K)

We dont know how much we gonna see from the castle.Maybe Rose will follow her father steps,soo we gonna see Donna house,Karl factory etc.Rose fighting the lords again is a good way to reuse assets and they are already hinting in Rose concept art

Attached: Rosedlc.png (773x359, 201.6K)

>older teen
Kinda stretching the definition of cunny

>Rose fighting the lords again is a good way to reuse assets
They will have to do this otherwise there will be nothing to fight in the DLC unless they just use Duke as the main one but considering how short their DLC's are it would struggle to fit them in

I want RE9 to be about Rose but i dunno now...the DLC rise some interesting questions...and show how much of Shitty parents Mia and Chris are kek.

>Rose is bullied on his whole life to the point she wants to lose her powers.
>That implies that Chris and Mia let her go in normal schools.
>Turns her into a weapon anyway
>Even the operatives mock Rose calling her Eveline

Guys...maybe the redfield bloodline is better to not exist kek.

Attached: tumblr_958204731f4a17453cc10df728806ea5_e6b8928d_1280.png (1080x1080, 1.43M)