You can now reroll irl

>you can now reroll irl
Thanks, video games, VERY cool

Attached: 5A045652-E614-4CA2-B066-F64EDD49DF0D.jpg (1169x1093, 126.85K)

The same governing parties that banned loli sex dolls on the basis of "We want to send pedophiles a message" according to the documented justification on the actual papers?

Can someone contact John God and have him roll back to a previous patch pls

The absolute state of G*rmans

Why specifically once a year

Attached: 1w33or.jpg (608x477, 35.88K)

Also would be quite inconvenient if you are sort of person who just wants to change their name because they have a reason to be incognito, image that you are a spy working for the German government but you can’t even change your own name because you used up a slot

Well if they make rerolling free they have to balance it out somehow or it'll be too OP

Attached: 1631268925828.jpg (2560x1828, 902.52K)

>these are the people calling you mutts on the internet

This must be one of the most retarded posts ive ever seen

plot twist: it's just a gender swap coffin where you keep your sliders

because I'm sure there's a lot of logistical issues and bureaucracy to go through for gender and first name change on federal documents, it might take a year for everything to finally settle and be "official" in all ways

Seems like a good deal to rack up goverment gibs and scholarships

gf is pregnant, her Es have ballooned to Gs and her milk isn't even in yet, life is based bros
if our kid ever changes their name after we spent 3 months coming up with, I'll kill them myself

This looks like a strawman comic but it is 100% unironic. Why are Europeans so cucked

>force women quotas
>all the males change gender
>nobody needs to hire real women

is this a win?

Attached: 1656618367051.png (606x880, 380K)

And then, one day, for no reason at all.

That's pretty cyberpunk if you ask me.

The thing is that eurocucks WANT this to be their reality while in burgerland it already IS.

>thinking they won't have monthly banners
I've grinded enough euros to definitely get a 5 star Muhammad on launch

Attached: 1652728160778.png (1280x720, 801.97K)

Germans are ironically enough the worst when it comes to this, not even us Swedes are this cucked

Good

Humiliation ritual. Loxism is real.

>weirdos get to change their shit every year (probably the changes will be kept tabs on just in case of criminal shit) probably for a charge
>government gets free money probably and also employs more people to deal with the influx of weirdos getting their info changed every year
Seems like a win / win to me for the economy.

Attached: Rjc3QVY.jpg (610x610, 77.88K)

It's just them getting what they deserve. It's why I feel no sympathy about trannies in women's sports. These bitches will go talk about feminism and how men and women are equal and then whine about trans man in women's sports. I don't care. Let them destroy women's sports. Please.

What a great thing the working class has to pay for.

What prevents people to simply sign up as women and receive all the goverment benefits?

Attached: 20191024_212239.jpg (540x603, 140.53K)

copium

Attached: outfuckingskilled.jpg (4685x2457, 313.2K)

I hate my countrymen.
Especially the younger generation is completely pozzed.

Attached: 1b0hLcGKRLKfdMmI06us[1].png (600x600, 255.86K)

I think it's going to be a massive headache for anything needing official documentation, since the constant name and gender changes means they have to re-issue things like IDs way more than they usually would.

>NOOO STOP DOING THINGS FOR PEOPLE OFF TAX MONEY YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO OFFER MORE TAX CUTS FOR RICH PEOPLE NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

this, even if the age should be 18 at least

I don't think Russia and China have anything to fear from the Western world for too much longer.

That doesn't change your stats in any way tho

You're a scum fuck parent

>be homosexual couple
>one of them changes gender on paper
>get normal marriage benefits

You need the premium subscription to do it more often

come on man to get more money, it's simple

>2024: Dirk - Kampfhubschrauber
>2025: Marilyn - Walross
>2026: Ahmet - Turkish

it would be more of a headache for the person changing their name constantly. theyre going to have to track down all sorts of forms and shit

I really want somebody to change their name to something like À¢,Ýá8¦Í=myðØ-imý¶_i:´Û-éåEPêéÈGçB+Z7ÛJr$M{áÍd)MüéHu2JRäñxp§Û¬Ë(θåMé±1/ò6Â-Y«¦N?ÆÆd¢\pó×°ÙçEohôÕ?r¦âSß35[Á(%Ìê2@£Põ=+Î@#e,)#Ð&ÎìQéLÑVÐEX$îcËÁaã5

Isn't Germany more Christian than the US? Is it a cucked state religion?

>>nobody needs to hire real women
They still do. Just it has to be black women now.

The US is the single most christian country of the first world

European governments are destroying any semblance of morality and history this continent ever had by brainwashing our kids into becoming mentally ill freaks while also importing muslim shitskins in the millions every month to replace us. Meanwhile the average European citizen either doesn't give a fuck or actively supports this shit.

The world was a completely different place in 2010 compared to today. How did things get so bad, so fast? Feels like it happened overnight.

so...if i just change it for shits and giggles do i also get to retire earlier like women do?
Men should really do this large scale to push the goverment to the breaking point until they get back to reality

Reminder that the good guys lost WW2

Attached: 1645211934013.jpg (977x977, 167.52K)

same for military service

THE DOG'S DOING NAZI SALUTES BAN IT BAN IT BAN IT

Doesn't matter either way because the Catholic Church is Germany is leading a schisim to allow female priests, gay marriage, and priests allowed to marry.
They're beyond pozzed.

>only cosmetic

Words can not describe how fucking disgusted I am by this picture.

You will never be a woman, tranny