What are some good fighting games coming up in the future?

What are some good fighting games coming up in the future?

Attached: bab.jpg (640x360, 39.35K)

Chinger changer nigger dagger fighter.

Imagine if he spent as much time learning a real martial art

Attached: 1656340469900.jpg (1104x1962, 101.43K)

SF6 is coming out next year. DNF Duel just came out, but it's kusoge, so I'm not sure if you're into that.

He has a kid? I still cant stand him but at least respect him a little now.

So cute but her name sucks ass.... poor girl

Didn't he let twitch chat choose his baby's name (Ripley)?

DNF duel just came out and SF6 is coming out within a year, stop posting niggerman and his ugly family.

No. They tried to guess what it would be, but Max always wanted a girl to be Ripley because he loves Alien.

>showing your kid on camera

What a creep

So stupid, that girl is cursed forever, thanks to her retarded dad. Some asian female name like "Lin" or some shit like that would have been much better.

cute kid but shes gonna have some severe mental health issues in the future

oh dear

dumbass

Tekken 8 will probably be announced at EVO next month. If they learned anything from 7's success, then we will have a fighting game of a decade.

Attached: 1574135767045.jpg (389x390, 26.77K)

why?

>Tekken 8 will probably be announced at EVO next month.
lmao yeah keep dreaming about that bud

>he respects someone for putting a dick in a vagoo
We have 8 billions of degenerates on this dirt ball, do you also respect people for maintaining their basic biological functions?

Attached: 22387545.jpg (808x860, 144.44K)

None. The genre went to shit around the time bbtag and dbfz came out. Every fighting game coming out these days has to have auto combos, easy input specials, dumbed down combo routing and RPS mechanics.

Attached: 1594359519345.jpg (1714x1662, 172.68K)

Mini Chinger

DNF duel just came out and the only fighting game are coming out in the future (that are confirmed) are SF6 and Under Night in-birth 2

>naming your child as a fictional character
Normies are fucking disgusting.
Can they own a fucking thing in their life?
Why even the most important stuff must be a meme reference, for fucks sake, JUST NAME YOUR FUCKING CHILD YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER.

Attached: 1576472423127.png (396x426, 301.73K)

Only Project L

nigger nigger chimmer nigger

I forgot about Project l

>hapa child
oh no...
>girl
he lucked out

bro this shit looks based af already... i have high hopes for it, especially since it's free to play.

boohoo

What are the chances to see it at EVO?

Really? you do know it's gonna be 2v2 as in another person playing the second character.

You don't have to play it like that, im pretty damn sure they will also add a "single-player" mode where you can play both characters.