Damn, 1940s Any Forums was really something

Damn, 1940s Any Forums was really something

Attached: EA01624F-41A1-4DFD-8E20-5163BF4F8905.jpg (680x848, 186.32K)

Please don't talk on things you know nothing about. Thank you.

history is so fucking boring, i don't care about anything that happened before 2 minutes ago

history is so fucking boring, i don't care about anything that happened before 2 minutes ago

>reporting the news is... LE BRAINWASHING!!!
seething disinfo chud

It is when most broadcasting capability in America was taken over by the military during the first world war lmao.

>disinfo
Yeah that's the news

what about the news you dont report?

why did amerifats not fight against russian but they do now someone explain this retardation.

Attached: 1655331246312.png (528x438, 235.96K)

I happily wish death upon all j*ws.

Holocaust reporting was brainwashing

Lol

Balfour agreement and the world wars being Zionist banker wars. There was no interest in stopping Russia from owning itself for Rothchild plans. Every participant in WW1 and WW2 was following an agenda laid out for them to hypnotize the public and justify everything they did to them while culling huge amounts of fighting age males and replacing them.

Attached: Trotsky on Russians.jpg (1452x1448, 593.82K)

they werent an active threat during the cold war the US just was really afraid of communism taking over and so they just fought in a socioeconomic political sense like we're all doing kinda with china right now

That's why you're a slave

>xe still thinks the "news" isn't fake and gay
lol
lmao even