WTF is going on with this game that it wasnt included in the Nintendo partner showcase...

WTF is going on with this game that it wasnt included in the Nintendo partner showcase? Did Wayforward fuck up on something?

Attached: aw12.jpg (2404x1352, 445.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-advance-wars-release-delayed-russia-ukr-1848627652
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IP is cursed to fail because leaders are virtue signaling morons.

Nintendo realized that WayForward are shit developers and used the kerfuffle with Ukraine as an excuse to shelve the game and save face.

Miyamoto canceled it because... well, there wasn't a reason that makes sense to anyone who isn't Miyamoto. Then he smeared his shit on the walls while hooting like Daffy Duck. Miyamoto is the Caligula of video games.

It is being delayed because of the Ukrainian war. They won't be showing footage etc while the war is still ongoing.

kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-advance-wars-release-delayed-russia-ukr-1848627652

war is... le bad

wtf, nintendo is against ukrainers defending themselves? this is very problematic, im suprised there isn't more backlash over this.

When I saw this I didn’t see the game and I was really confused but I was also putting me shirt on and I accidentally put my head through the arm hole

>you can't romance tanks, no one wants new games in the series
>a war is going on oh NO let's not let this crap-looking remake release

Attached: 1421948160195.jpg (1002x960, 164.64K)

but why
at any point in time, there's war going on somewhere in the world, are we supposed to just never have any media that involves it every again?

You know what? After seeing how shitty the new 3d artstyle is, I'd rather have them cancel it instead

Nintendo generally does not put game cancellation announcements in directs. Namco version of Prime 4 is the closest.

yeah but no one cares about niggers killing each other

I think they really do because you never hear the end of the whining and virtue signalling about the slavicrinos sheesh just let everything east of france wipe eachother out

They already invested the resources to make this game, even if its a steaming pile of shit they might as well sell it and make some money back. By choosing to not release it they are making zero dollars on a fully finished game that they paid for. Literally just threw away a fuckton of money for no reason.
Everybody involved in the decision to delay this game is fucking retarded but that's nintendo for you

Ignorant ukiephobic chud I hope a gang of ukrainian cossaks beat you to death

>at any point in time, there's war going on somewhere in the world
media says you must care about this war therefore you must care about this war

they dug that grave themselves, let them lay on it, good fucking riddance.

Yeah you caught me, I just want the nsp so I can mod ukraine into the game and kill as many savages as I can

monke invaded ukraine for banan so you can't have war game sorry

>ongoing war involves brown people
>release countless call of duty's and other war games
>war is in a white country
>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A CARTOONY RATED E WAR GAME WITH TANKS AND JETS IN IT

This is why virtual signaling is not only retarded, but harmful to society.

I do not care about russia nor ukraine

Attached: 1647535814089.gif (73x160, 1.89K)

Advance Wars has never sold well for Nintendo. If they are concerned they could have bad PR that may cost them more than they could profit from releasing it theyll just eat the cost.

That's bullshit. Nobody bat an eye when AW2 released in 2003 despite the ongoing war of the time expanding into Iraq.

Nintendo can't figure out how to get the multiplayer to work so they're canning it because of 'the war'

I am practically convince this decision wasn't taken with any grain of logic, but pure liberal feelings. It was probably taken by diversity hiring too.

People that don't like video games shouldn't be in OUR industry.

Nintendo realised that people don't want black people in their vidya and WayForward refuses to remove them because of their investors t. my uncle works at Nintendo

Attached: memri catast.jpg (378x274, 25.22K)

>>ongoing war involves brown people
>>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE A CARTOONY RATED E WAR GAME WITH TANKS AND JETS IN IT
FTFY eastern block eurangatangs arent white, only americans can be white, black, yellow or red everybody else are backwards cavemen still with tribes aka "ethnicities" we should have let soviets take all of europe after ww2 for the whiny useless snide ingrates eurabians turned out to be after we saved them.

Most likely. However they drastically underestimated how long this would last and now have a game they literally cannot release because they themselves by delaying it have irreparably attached it to war in the eyes of games jornalists.

it's also a series plagued by fucked up releases and this is more of that

It can be released, dude. All they have to do is just put it on the eshop quietly and just ignore any backlash from the (((press))). They just don't have the balls. No modern corporation have balls at all. All of them are bitches of Blackrock.