Are you still able to play games that are listed as "unavailable in current region" after 90 days of buying them...

Are you still able to play games that are listed as "unavailable in current region" after 90 days of buying them ? or should i refund this shit ?

Attached: blackops3.png (1587x392, 686.87K)

You shouldn't play that game even if it was available
Absolute bottom of the barrel pandering to noobs
Despicable game, despicable company

I just want to play the zombies mode anyway, i was never able to play the zombies mode in any black ops game.

carl on duty
black cops

I wasn't talking about the multiplayer
The zombies in BO3 is one of, if not, the most egregious errors on treyarch's part. Not only did they pander to scrubs by buffing every aspect of the playable character, but they doomed the rest of the series as a whole by turning a once simple game into a series about being rewarded for doing mundane fetch quests

They actually made a PVE game mode easier ? Did the average black ops player have the brain size of a peanut for a zombies mode to be that hard for him ?

what are you talking about, BO3 zombies is the best in the series, Cold War zombies is super boring because it literally holds your hand through the entire easter egg, and Vanguard zombies is complete cancer...

yes and it's getting easier with each new game.

>Guns buffed to deal more than 1.5 bo1 equivalent guns dps
>Double tap 2 further doubling damage
>Getting hit no longer breaks sprint
>3 hits to down without juggernog
>Gumballs to refill ammo up to twice per usage and up to 4 gumballs a round
>Most wonder weapons create drops now. Even some previous ones that didn't now do like the thungergun
>Slide jumping so that sprint is essentially unlimited
>AATs let normal guns kill to infinite rounds at about 24 sph (even wall weapons)
>Newer wonder weapons are designed with camping in mind
>New (and only new) perk essentially lets you get out of corners for free
This game is for fucking noobs
Also, , there is plenty difficulty in the original games if you're willing to get off the kino stage and join us. Play first room and get your ass kicked

BO3 is fine, you can handicap yourself if you find it too easy.
Also, in BO2 Plutonium you can edit the difficulty to match the originals, or to make it it even more hard.
But to be honest, when I play with friends and it gets too difficult, I edit the difficulty so it gets even more easy to what you are saying, so we can relax and do the easter eggs more easily, got a problem with that fag?

Attached: 900a2b1c37c8be5f6d65f81015996cf09fae8f1c2846e3cd6712bee59fd8e733.jpg (958x785, 38.08K)

This games story was weird and didn't make sense.

boohoo pro cod zombies player is seething

train go boom

This game has been sitting in the top sellers during the sale, despite the campaign/mp apparently being pretty bad. Is the zombies mode really that popular?

bullshit, it's the best in the series.

The problem is much deeper. The problem is that the game actively discourages newer players from seeking to improve their fundamentals in the game itself. When newer players become overly reliant on game breaking gumballs or strategies, it ruins the experience for everyone. Take for example dashboarding upon downing to keep your gumballs. Dashboarding results in 1 less player and a game end if they were the host. This was never the issue in BO1 where there was no carry over between games. Another is DE lightning bow where players would actively race and try to kill each other over the bow. Some would activate traps and others would just quit upon not receiving it. Back in the waw-bo1.5 days people actually had the balls to play without a wonder weapon or with downs because they weren't constantly handed high rounds in solo
When the game doesn't gatekeep, the culture gets destroyed. BO3 released all the tension that has been brewing since mob and opened the doors to everyone while simultaneously kicking out its founding audience. Quest based equipment and wonder weapons have and always will be a poor way to design an infinite round based game. The cry for content has never been greater than during the BO3 lifespan and it's because the maps become disposable rather than replayable

From what i have read, it has the best zombies mode in all of COD

Yes and on top of that it supports custom maps, some of them being better than official maps, with Cold War being lukewarm and Vangaurd a disaster, blops3 is the sole thing keeping cod zombies together community wise.

Guess so. I wanted to take it for the mp and play some TDM but apparently it's barely alive and completely full of cheaters.
It really sucks that games like BO2 and BO3 are now dead on PC because they dont have a server browser.
And then there is Black Ops that was still playable a year ago because it has a server browser with tons of private servers, which are also clear of cheaters.

>It really sucks that games like BO2 and BO3 are now dead on PC because they dont have a server browser.
You can literally play BO1 and BO2 for free with dedicated servers. Look up Plutonium like this guy here said Literally the best way to play COD on PC is to pirate it. I'd say BO3 is the only one worth buying simply because it has support for the Steam workshop, therefore it has mod support (custom maps). The rest should always be pirated because fuck Activision for being jews.

according to most people, it had the best zombies. Pair that with the fact that it has some of the best maps + all of black ops 1 and origins and fuckton of free treyarch-level custom maps in the workshop and you can see why it's liked. If you don't like something like that other guy who was seething that it's too easy, just download a black ops 1 gun pack, hud, perks and 2 hit system mod and play kino

ngmi