What are you expecting from Starfield?

What are you expecting from Starfield?

Attached: 1647671840012.jpg (767x835, 907.52K)

Nothing.

fallout/skyrim in space and a lot of bugs

A thousand planets filled with fucking nothing. They could have gone with something sensible like 20-40 populated planets (still a lot) but no, here have a thousand empty ones instead.

I'll check back in 5 years once modders have added some content worth exploring.

mediocre and broken game like any bethesda game

You're a huge mongoloid if you think there are going to be 0 planets with a heavier focus on main game content related to the story/substories

I was disappointed in how the trailer just looked like FO4 with no recoil. Also a bit worried about the procedural planets.
Still gonna buy it though, i literally unironically think every single game they have released is better than the previous one, cept for 76

Spacerim

The usual okay but only okay casual action world roamer.

Attached: starfield.jpg (608x535, 81.19K)

>reddit
Fuck off Randy

>Among the 1000 massive planets there will be one very special place
>An unmarked cave that doesn't show up on any map and has no quest associated with it
>Inside you will find a Lovecraftian inspired eldritch abomination

And it will do absolutely fucking nothing

No game company can even populate a single planet. Unless you want some shitty hub-based game in which case go play outer worlds.

I don't give a shit since there are 999 more with fucking nothing in them. Delete those and add the content into the actual planets that matter, nigger.

Disappointment

Attached: 1656343494373m.jpg (1024x557, 60.32K)

Base/robot/ship building from Fo4 with world building from Daggerfall - Skyrim, maybe something that resembles power armor. First class i'm going to play will be engineer.

You are so much more R*ddit than I am, marketer-kun.

Then don't go to the other planets, you whiny baby. The point of the 1000 planets is to provide the grand scope that the game is going for, grounding the player into the universe as they are planets you can go to and aren't limited to just a few theme park areas.

New playfield for
>modder community

Attached: 1529001216451.jpg (406x609, 43K)

KINO

Attached: 1655770172898.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

The usual Bethesda jank.

IN

Attached: 1655770243408.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

7 year old tier story and characters, boring factions but held up by its open world space and modding community.

It's a Bethesda ToS/Fallout style game. They're all the same so, it's not as much about what I expect but what I already know we're gonna get. And underwhelming engine with obsolete graphical quality with all kinds of performance issues, and glitches. The gameplay will be 6/10 average, with clunky animations and controls that feels more like some quasi-turn based game rather than a FPS / TPS game. As for the RPG and content, it will be massive big rng generated planets with nothing worth exploring, with shallow characters and shitty dialogue. And you will spend the vast majority of your time grinding various kinds of trash loot until your inventory is full, carrying that back to village to sell, rinse repeat.

And that pretty much sums up the whole game. Then modders will come along and barely make the game playable. But from the start people will praise it like the second coming of Jesus. After all, an open world sandbox with nothing worth doing in it seems to be what they want these days so, it's gonna sell like the hottest shit there is.

SPACE

Attached: 1655770361903.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

999 planets with fetch quests and nothing, kill yourself dumbfuck

Day 1 Sex mods

>Exploring, building outposts, mining resources, and experiencing random encounters on desolate planets isn't content because... BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!

>wah wah not every game is made specifically for me wah

This.
Spbp

>"F-fuck he makes 100% valid point. I have no argument! W-what do I do?"
>R-r-r-r-rr-rr-eddit--tt!

All these pretty landscapes, and nothing about the game itself. If I wanted a nature documentary I'd go to YT and look for David Attenborough.

This.

They released a gameplay video about what you do

the outer worlds but with less RPG mechanics and some base building gimmick ported right out of fallout 4 but with the most popular mods for it added to the code

Same as Fallout 4, good for a playthrough or two, then I'll drop it forever, still better than Outer Worlds though

It's gonna be nothing like the outer worlds. It's closer to mass effect 1.

skyrim with guns 5: even less of an rpg edition

Procedurally generated mega cities (with the exception of main handcrafted capitals)

What space games are you playing to prepare yourself for Starfield

a mountain of bugs

I guess we'll have to see. I'd like for it to be like ME1 also but I've never trusted any content bethesda has shown to hype up their upcoming games ever since oblivion

Fun.

Attached: giga.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

You could combine every single Bethesda game ever made and they wouldn't have a fraction of the gameplay, story, dialogue, character development, or soundtrack of Mass Effect 1. This is gonna be so fucking much closer to Outer Worlds. Just better quality but considering how shit Outer Worlds was, that's not exactly a huge compliment.

I expect it to be absolute shit like every other Bethesda game; yet, somehow, I will still be surprised at how much they managed to fuck it up.

They said there's only 4 main cities, with new Atlantis (the one they showed in the gameplay reveal) being the biggest, and it doesn't look that big.

Mass Effect had shitty gameplay though. Mass Effect was great but people overrate the shit out of it.

only turboautists care about autistic details like this anyways, get fucked retard