The King of Fighters

Why did SNK do nothing to stop their latest fighting game dying?

Attached: 1656608353805.jpg (1080x1120, 516.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not fix their fucking online. I am literally waiting for it to be fixed so I can buy the fucking game already.

pc niggers don't play fighting games, irrelevant stat

9k sales

The game is dying because SNK won't add her.

Attached: 3848392942.jpg (554x554, 55.54K)

small oil based arab company prease understand

If the rumors are true and this is only happening because of Epic then I feel pretty bad for SNK. They made a good fighting game then the PC version got fucked by something out of their control, hopefully they implement crossplay soon like Strive is.

Attached: 1600522695362.jpg (967x749, 28K)

>it's been 4 (FOUR) months
what kind of zaza are they smoking

I think it's too late and the damage is already done. They could release a matchmaking fix tomorrow and I don't think it will ever recover it's playerbase.

Shit design. Looks worse than Shun'ei.

Should I get KoF 14 or 15 fellow PC fighting niggers?

Most of KOF's player base is Mexicans on PS4s so I doubt they care about the Steam numbers.

What did Epic fuck up now?

>because of Epic then I feel pretty bad for SNK
it's snk's fault in the first place for taking up a deal with epic

>KoF 14
No. Its a dead ugly game with netcode that's 100x worse that what XV has.

Neat roster though, they did a lot of experimentation in that one but not many of them hit. All of the good XIV characters (and Shun'ei) got put into KOFXV.

Thanks nigga!

6 years and 400 people
couldn't put humpty dumpty
together again

Attached: shatter all prosecutions.jpg (1110x2061, 1.65M)

It's not because of Epic. I remember a month after release it took me like 2 1/2 hours to get 4-5 matches and most of them were the same person. I'm on the East Coast playing on PS4/PS5 on a fucking Saturday. JMCroft did a video on matchmaking time and he couldn't get a match in KoF after like 10 mins, but could matches in DBFZ and Skullgirls in like under a minute.

15 is still great and you can actually play it online without dying inside. But yeah they probably won't fix the matchmaking sadly. If it makes you feel any better OP alot of people probably quit because its more so a legacy game and not so bitch made newfag fighting game with gay mechanics and easy everything. Yeah there's an auto combo but its garbage with 99% of the cast and there are niche uses like with Gato.

Well that's totally your opinion. Not a fact. Sylvie is great.

Attached: 37492038291.jpg (474x646, 34.41K)

KoF 98' is better

It's really weird seeing the widespread complaints about the matchmaking because it unironically works on my machine. Does it just affect random copies or something?

In my experience its like a slot machine. Some days I can play through tons of matches with very little wait time in-between, and some other days the thing just refuses to connect to anyone for like 10 minutes.

Attached: 1631759042498.jpg (359x267, 16.27K)

2k2UM is better then 98.

iskofxvsmatchmakingstillbroken.com/
>recycled content fills most of the roster
>still doesn't help the roster size be the same size or better in relation to xiv
>MUH EASIER2BALANCESMALLERROSTER
>ralf/terry/vanessa, excuse dies anyway after dlc finishes up, all you did was pay extra for what should have been on the base roster
>recycled content as paid dlc
>RECYCLING HELP THEM TAKE TIME ON IMPROVING GRAPHICS (and balancing game one of the most jarring fgs on the current market visually
>SNK IS A POVERT INDIE COMPANY, PLS UNDERSTAND, BUT AT THE SAME TIME THEY ARE RICH FROM OIL PRINCE MONIES, ALL OTHER COMPANES BTFO
>sacrifices to even some single player modes that were in xiv and xiii as well
>not even the same kind of lobbies as xiv
>barely any alt costumes
>not a lot of additional moves and only for select characters at that
>new mechanic is just recycling the CD animation with an ugly visual effect attached to it, much like most of the other visual effects attached to this game
lmao

Attached: KOF-XV-Yuri-Sakazaki.jpg (800x450, 106.84K)

Her color scheme works better than Shun'ei's.

Attached: Kyary_Pamyu_Pamyu_20120707_Japan_Expo_01.jpg (1200x1800, 471.34K)

>Pander to coomers
>Being surprised that coomers don't buy videogames

Seconding what says. Either way it's obvious SNK fucked up the matchmaking in someway and has no clue how to fix it or is unwilling to spend the money to fix it. They should have just hired Code Mystics to do the online entirely.

Could be, 98',2000 and 2002 are the best

>Not alot of moves
Most characters have more moves then 14. KOF has always been a series where movesets are more or less the same but in different contexts but they usually have 2-3 moves that cycle between games. Like 15 King got back 6B and air fireballs and plays more like a combination of 2k2UM/13 King then she did in 14.

Most of your complaints aren't all that real. I do think the roster played it safe but saying stuff like Geese or Rock are just reused when their movesets are vastly changed from 14 is retarded. Geese got back several older moves and got new versions of moves like his otg throw.

it doesn't matter what they do, KOF fans will always go back to 98 or 2002.

QRD?

>purposefully misquotes me
invalidated, thanks amber heard

Why do you not pay tribute to the Saudi royal investment fund?