Is buying RDR 2 for the multiplayer worth it, bros?

Is buying RDR 2 for the multiplayer worth it, bros?

Attached: w-w.jpg (1280x720, 209.78K)

Fuck no, get it for the single player

Rockstar abandoned online, don't even bother

Almost certainly not. What are you looking for from it?

Only to shoot, hang niggers and grief union faggots

No. The multiplayer is genuinely terrible.

But you can buy just the online now?
And I'd say so, it was on sale recently, 50% off, just 10 euro. That's a sweet deal for a pretty comfy sandbox immersion sim. The gameplay is typical R*-shittery, but the overall atmosphere and setting is top comf.

So play it, but leave competitiveness at the door, it's a super casual game in that regard, heavily focused on grind.
The journey, not the destination etc.

I don't know, thought maybe it was good
based

it's like 20 euros for me

My condolences then.

Attached: yeeee.png (635x124, 25.57K)

>That's a sweet deal for a pretty comfy sandbox immersion sim
It's a severely gutted version of the single player mode. The only appeal it has to me is that I get to be my own cowboy and am not bound to whatever character Rockstar created. But since there's so many things missing it seems pointless. Plus they really wanna make you buy that fucking gold which taints every aspect of it.

>I don't know, thought maybe it was good
It can be fun, especially if you've got friends to ride around with. But if not I imagine you'll get tired of it really fast. Or you'll end up wasting either a lot of time or money to unlock stuff and regret it after the fact because of how hollow most of it is.

>It's a severely gutted version of the single player mode.
Wouldn't know. I don't play singleplayer games.

Cringe

alrights, thanks bros, I'm buying death stranding instead

I got like 100 hours of fun out of RDO as a solo player. I think it's worth it for the $5.

Biggest issues:
* no text chat
* minimal and rare updates, the game is like in limbo
* nothing to spend gold bars on because you will have bought all the jobs after like 30 hours of playing already, the rest is cometic stuff you don't really need

Otherwise great game

No.
It's completely dead, and even less fun than GTA:O, if you can believe such a thing is possible.

really pissed me off not having text char due to whatever that stupid fucking law was to include text to speech and faggot rockstar was so fucking jewish and cheap they chose to cut text chat instead of pay the small cost to include it.

How does a game that sold 45 million copies get killed like that? Did people buy it just for the story?

based

They couldn't monetize it properly after their balancing on the multiplayer was fucked in the beginning. So no everyone has a ton of cash and the game basically generates no revenue for MP.

>comfy sandbox immersion sim
The online is not that, the singleplayer is