What games can cure anhedonia?

Attached: 369DB2C9-94E1-4F07-B6F7-4F517BC4F2C7.jpg (945x725, 131.62K)

meth

non shit games

Suicide

Try indie games. Not the ones journalists like. But actual indie games. I'm really enjoying the so called "Bullet Heaven" Genre though none have been as good as vampire survivors. Spirit Hunters and Nomad Survivors are all decent though, 20 minutes till dawn has potential.

Depends what you used to like though

Physical exercise can alleviate the depression so try ring fit or something

Stop playing the games in your library that you've already spent hundreds of hours on, and install a random one that you've never played.
I know you have some. Don't lie.

Shogun 2
Also this

Selling your shitch and getting a platform with games.

there isn't good indie games
99% of them are shit

Play any games that don't have cutscenes

Ketamine + Death Stranding

lemme know when you find the answer. it's been like 15 years and this shit still refuses to fuck off for me

Get a job, a wife, make a kid, play plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 with that kid. It's that easy.

Attached: 1656323902381.png (418x468, 39.93K)

>make a kid
why would anyone with a brain do that

>99% of them are shit
99% of all games are shit.
Think about the sheer number of fucking games. Only ten or so are even enjoyable for every system.

Introspection.

>make a kid
The schools don't need more target practice.

There are plenty of good indie games they just don't get covered cause they ain't about culture or fotm shit. I wishlisted a good half dozen things after steam next
>Selaco (I knew about this long since just forgot to wishlist)
>Trepang2
>Terra Nil
>SpiritTea
>potion permit
>midnight fight express
>nine sols
>fashion police squad
>dome keeper
>Deadlink
>Cultic (same as Selaco)
>cult of the lamb
>Beneath Oresa
>Anger Foot
>Aegis Descent
>Ghost Song
>Black Skylands

Because.

Attached: quote-the-soul-is-healed-by-being-with-children-fyodor-dostoevsky-8-7-0775.jpg (850x400, 44.79K)

Now I don't know much about the guy but I know his time period so I gotta ask if he means HANGING OUT with children or...

>time wasting cookie clicker tier shit
I don't want to make my existential crisis even worse, I already feel like blowing my brains out.

there are thousands of indie games 1% is still a couple dozen good games, this is more than 0 good AAA games.

nuHitman worked for me

This, so much.

After not enjoying games for like a year, hitting the gym made me enjoy things again.

Second for this. Gaming as your only hobby can be very draining. Just go outside and do some exercise even if its something very light like walking.

Video games will not solve depression. Enjoy nature, set goals, exercise.

>Just end you bloodline, bro!

Attached: 1656535119940.jpg (1730x1000, 988.02K)

The game of doing something else for a while, worked for me.

We know. We don't care.

This is a board for videogames in a thread about videogames. Of course people are going to tall about videogames retard. Get your reddit smug dopamine somewhere else.

halo trilogy did it for me