Sony can't keep getting away with it

Sony can't keep getting away with it

Attached: dfgwosp2c6591.jpg (960x1083, 113.94K)

I have never played a single Soulsborne game because the dodge roll looks too stupid.

>Dark Souls III is literally gigachad

Attached: 1645773387305.gif (640x640, 2.24M)

Elden ring is a multiplat though

are dark souls 1 and 3 really the worst games?

bloodborne has changed the roll to a proper dodge/dash (similar to ninja gaiden 2), it looks way better and flows better no idea why they didnt keep it

The peasantry are just a couple of points away from the nobility?
Also Elden Ring has nothing to do with Sony.

3 is easily the worst

>Breath of the Wild and OOT : [laughs]

2 is mediocre but at least in an enjoyqble way that let you have fun with the game.
3 was honestly just became a drag.

You do realize that Elden Ring is multiplatform, or has your brain been rotted, snoy?

These are all the same game.

>elden ring
>sony
Excellent bait. This thread will probably reach 500+ replies.

The most intelligent sony fan.

Attached: Bloodborne fun time graph.png (1440x976, 43.32K)

God I wish

>best game (DS1) is the lowest rated
This is proof that review scores are absolutely worthless.

Honestly? Dark Souls 3 is the most soul-crushingly generic recycled experience there is. It tries so hard to recapture the magic of Dark Souls 1 that it becomes like a parody of it with none of its charm. It has none of the originality of Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 1 and it also lacks the poorly executed but quirky and fun mechanical experimentation that was basically all of Dark Souls 2. So you're left feeling like you're replaying an upgraded Dark Souls 1 with worse area design instead of an actual sequel to either of its predecessors.

>These are all the same game.

Attached: 1645473588689.jpg (512x288, 16.54K)

I've been playing the original DeS lately and I have to say I'm not a fan of world tendency or the fact that I'm spending most of time with gimped health.

elden ring being at the top reveals that these scores arent trustworthy in the slightest.

The DeS remake received wildly inflated scores for being a launch remake with pretty grafix

>Sony
>Elden Ring
?

It's sad that world tendency becomes such a non-mechanic given that you can off yourself in the nexus and have all worlds remain pure white.

Thank you for sharing. You are very brave and unique.

Any game with any sort of hype surrounding it gets massively inflated scores because "professional reviewers" are weak-willed retards who can only go with the flow.