Why can't arabs make video games with all that oil money?

Why can't arabs make video games with all that oil money?

Attached: 819.png (680x382, 140.38K)

Because they need to use that money to pay whores to get shit on by camels

video games are not a priority

Fuck off sandnigger, you are despised by the entire civilized world and no one wants you around, no one even wants you to exist.
Go back to the desert, savage.

Because the rich fags that pay western whores to shit on then, fuck thier 13 year old sons, and fuck dogs have control over the population with strick laws that will get you in jail for even doing something as basic as trying to create a video game

one of them funded the dota anime instead

What race are arabs supposed to be

>imagine doing anything creative in a society where nothing is allowed and you go to jail or worse for saying the wrong thing
GEE I WONDER WHY!

seriously these countries are way worse than China

Arabs are not industrious people.

mixed race genetic trash, same as americans

Asian

West Indian

Literally Arab.

But they do. Arabs own SNK and are now a majority stake holder of Nintendo.

they are categorized as Caucasian according to their bone structure and facial features.

arabian

The Saudi Sovereign Wealth Fund have actually been buying up vast swathes of the Vidya industry and it's been quite controversial given their abysmal human rights record.

sand

Islmaic """""culture""""" hinders creativity

most of us are mixed, tho there are pure bedowins, but these people are mostly inbred

Remember: Jews came from the desert with Arabs. The desert is the gateway to hell

Attached: 1647235530746.png (1566x1438, 1.37M)

>when you realize that race isn't based on genetics, but stereotypes

Fuck you
Eh, no
Yes. Middle East was close enough to Europe to allow our ancestors to rape/get raped by whites
Based
It's not mixed if you're Iraqi/Lebanese, or something like that.

>civilized world
kek

Same reason Amazon made that piece of shit New world, they got money but no talent.

There's some sand metal bands like Arabia. Plus there's a GIANT music scene: it's just not worldwide popular
You haven't been to Dubai
I wish my people followed Islamic faith. We're becoming like the Christians: religious in name but not in practice. The people that do are in mudhuts or too busy getting owned by Isreal/America

>civilized world
>us: mass shooting every month
>UK: mass stabbing every month
>eu: mass raping every month

>depised by faggots
is that a bad thing?

I am interested in arabic videogame characters.

Attached: 71d873eaeba79d750893c9771db35394.png (1366x966, 1.31M)

Conservative culture are unable to make anything creative

These people made civilization, genius.

>bedowins
walla, what a post!

>The people that do are in mudhuts or too busy getting owned by Isreal/America
At some point correlation must mean causation, right?

Attached: 1641576976541.jpg (1024x763, 114.34K)

Literally every Gulf Arab I've ever known lost their virginity to a prostitute.

>most popular religions came from the middle east
>jesus is middle eastern
>first civilizations were middle eastern
this world is ours, you just haven't realized it

Yet, "sandniggers" don't even pick up the phone when demented american leader calls to beg them for oil while sharting his pants.

arabs are incapable of doing work

They biggest achievement was conquering their neighbours and forcing them into their meme religions -- it's all been downhill ever since

If anything oil money made them even worse now that they aren't poor -- the don't even have to try hard

Modern oil countries -- are literal slave societies. "Slaves" -- immigrants from Philippines, India, Pakistan are doing all the work while miniscule native population lords over them doing nothing learning nothing.

Too busy islamizing the west, inshallah

Attached: 1656591641237.png (720x701, 431.58K)

The three original human races were Black, Yellow and White in this order. Everything else comes from mixing. The Jew is an exception, a reptilian invading species.

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 16.06K)

Semitic

kek are these seething sand niggers are funny.

how the fuck can they read that spaghetti scribbles?

they are low iq and have no creativity
they just got lucky with oil

>>most popular religions came from the middle east
Only Jewish religions
>>jesus is middle eastern
Also jewish and fictitious
>>first civilizations were middle eastern
When they were Pagan and White.

Attached: Chad-Hadrian.png (335x640, 223.32K)

>conquering their neighbours and forcing them into their meme religions
Sounds like a lot of work.

come to think of it they don't really do anything do they?

why would they do anything if they already have all the money

>akkadians
>white
WE

By not being a (barely) monolingual muttoid

The middle east was originally white. Studies and art show this. It stopped being white when it mixed, which is why it stopped being great

Attached: e326af823a38ab7cec30a7dea6174631.jpg (629x524, 93.09K)

Yes. Accept globalhomo or install dictatorship or be bombed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're dealing with immigrants. Immigrants lose a lot of their heritage, especially their children'
There's worse things.

الویندوز الاسلامی الجدید
arabic is basically "put an AL behind the word but dont even pronounce it"
clown language

>, you are despised by the entire civilized world
When people say shit like this, do they expect the person to become upset or sad? The civilised world is a joke.

Middle easterns makes games tho. Just really shitty knockoff versions of mainstream games. They still get praised for just being made in the region. And then everybody move on to play their AAA games again

How the fuck did Middle East become white? I always thought we came from niggers moving to the desert

I'm a middle eastern christian (assyrian) and I find myself relate to other middle easterners purely because how retarded the west is
I would gladly share a (non alcoholic) drink with a muslim, but none with ""christians"" that don't even seem to know the origins of the religion they believe in.

WE WUZ SANDNIGGERS

>those monobrows
>those noses
>that beard
>white
WUZ

The amount of concentrated copioids you are ingesting are not good for your health, user.

>Why can't arabs make video games
Making all forms of art is haram.

SHIEEEEEEEEEET