Game destroys the whole franchise forever

>Game destroys the whole franchise forever

Attached: crash-bandicoot-nintendo.jpg (1920x1080, 402.65K)

This game is living proof that harder =/= better. The devs clearly had no idea what made the original games enjoyable.

>causes eternal seethe
Incredibly based.

Attached: STRONG TAWNA WHO AINT NEED NO MAN.jpg (378x1024, 82.37K)

i don't think it's really harder. just a lot of boring busy work if you want to max percentage

>Yeah bruh if think the brutal Dark Souls meme requirements for reaching 106% then you just suck xd

I dislike the masks desu. Should have given permanent unlocks like in Crash 3. Still a fun game though

is not harrder, is obnoxious, you spend most of the game diying on purpose to find crates rather than because skill, and after you finish a 20 min level you start it again to find a box, wich make playing the levels boring since you have to spend another 10 in a no dead run, ther is too much repetition

Nah, the difficulty was fine. I unlocked all the flashbacks and didn't bother with grinding the same levels over and over again, so I take that. Perfectly good game.
I guess people who want to 100% it were kinda pissed. The amount of repetition for a full completion was nuts

Ah yes, Crash 4 as opposed to the deluge of post-Naughty Dog shovelware which actually killed the franchise for a decade.

Ruined it by being the best one that can't be topped?

It was based newfag

Attached: CRASH WRITERS.jpg (3260x2250, 1.53M)

Attached: Coco.png (1896x992, 1.19M)

>inb4 you think the script is bad just because you hate the author

Yea it's fairly fun and good game getting 106% or whatever just kinda sucks but it's optional shit so whatever

Someone here has that japanese fan art that mocks Coco new look in crash 4? (Makes westerns seethe)

This was so limp-dicked
>This is Tawna, but she is ANOTHER Tawna, the original Tawna is still here... she's just... Somewhere else

honestly if the levels were shorter the more out-of-sight crats wouldn't be as bad
i'd rather have a 3 minute level with hidden boxes ala that one level in Crash 3 where there were crates you had to go backwards for at the start than a slog with boxes hidden in multiple places

It wasn’t even difficult, it was cheap. How many times do they hide boxes in places that cause you to miss the gem by one crate. About halfway through I stopped caring. Adding the gem seeker they added to the Spyro remakes would have certainly helped.

Attached: COCO 3.jpg (770x1000, 98.05K)

fuck I hated the cringe writing in C4 so much.
You could play 1-3 in front of people easy but 4 was fucking embarrassing trash not to mention the fetish design shit.

She turned from a cute, intelligent bandicoot into a dumb, ugly looking whore

>make Coco ugly
>game flops