SUNBREAK IS AS FUN AS EXPECTED

All the annoying things got fixed, you just hunt awesome monstas and the presentation is even better. Could be the best MH game. I will know in a day or 2 but so far I love it

Attached: Three Lords.jpg (4000x1760, 1.02M)

it's better than i expected actually, very fast paced, really nothing like rampages, the new attacks are interesting, jungle right away

>jungle right away
Blew me away how good it is, also a smaller version of the tree from Ancient Forest but actually openly climbable is a great touch

Does the new hub has as much soul as Kamura though?

Attached: discombobulated.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

How long does it take of village quests to get to hub?

does the switch handle sunbreak well?

where the fuck is my layered armor i should have gotten buying the deluxe edition? i cant find it anywhere

is this available yet in North America east coast? im in aus and it's up but I'm worried it won't be up for my homie. anyone know?

> Shilling for mobile games.
Do Nintentroons really?

we are on the switch btw

I brought this shit through a 3rd party site and these fuckers are taking their sweet time to give me my fucking key. The discount isn't worth the extra bullshit, I could be cooking crabs by now.

I'll get it later this year too many games on backlog atm.

Why won't they bring back big boys like Akantor

>Ironsilk step is incredibly reactive and more spammable than the counter
>New morph slash is incredible for amped axe playstyle
>Power axe still gets dispelled when amped despite the new morph amp gain is pretty huge
Why is it always two steps forwards one step back with SA? as much as I love it it seems really weird to add back in part break then disable it when you get amped.

If you turn off the Attack to Wyvern Ride you're basically committing to never riding again. The damage threshold is so low on slapping them out of it.

shill thread

It's good but it's no masterpiece

It's not on mobile phones. Are you an idiot?

Fighting is excellent. Don't care about the rest

Attached: 1656489652758.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>nothing like rampages
i will now buy your game

Attached: lets go.jpg (782x109, 18.49K)

Cringe meme