Last fromsoft game

Because of this utter abomination

Radagon

> hey everyone I’m radagon
> I can hit my stupid hammer into the ground and create a holy floor you can’t escape
> oh and if you get close, all I have to do is stamp my feet and your on your ass
> stamina limit? Are you crazy? That’s only for you stupid
> infinite focus? Again only for me not you stupid
> oh and by the way I can also teleport
> go ahead, study my attack pattern. Your gonna loose minimum 2 crimsons coming in for your own attack no matter what

Elden beast

> hi everyone
> I’m probably gonna be the main reason why this game has no replay ability
> whoever created me should get fired and it’s clear I was just thrown together as this blob because fromsoft got lazy
> much like my friend radagon, I too have infinite stamina and focus(given)
> plus some stupid magic
> your gonna spend most the fight just chasing me around. Think like the copy paste dragons in the game only WAY WAY worse
> all while I spam holy and magic attacks that are impossible to dodge
> oh and remember save some crimson from radagon, your gonna need at least 11 for me

Seriously fuck this stupid shit. I thought Ds3 bosses were bull shit, but this boss might even be more ridiculous than prince lothric……and that’s saying something.

I dunno. Maybe I just really haloed fromsoft cuz of bloodborne. Now that was a masterpiece. Every single boss was tough, but fair. The difficulty in ds3 and Er just feels cheap.

Anyway. I’m already lvl 153ish with a +10 mimic and can only get the blob down to half health

Attached: 45EBC922-A6D9-42BC-BBD4-560F2A0F20E3.jpg (1600x900, 115.83K)

Mad cause bad. Plus you didn't beat the game. Plus ratio.

Nope. It’s objectively bad. Sorry faggot

Later From games like those and Sekiro bosses started using combos more.
You are probably just bad. Rolling around to attack bosses in the back doesn't work as well anymore, and you failed to adapt.

See above and kys

How is it going to be last? They are already making a new one after ER sold a groundbreaking 12 million units world wide.

My last

Oh no, an angry contrarian Any Forumsster won't be a customer to Fromsoft anymore. How will they recover?

Not a single thing in this thread has seen these aside from myself. I am a human.

Attached: 70B3DD6D-2BC7-4072-8618-5A0D47B98DE1.jpg (555x1200, 134.86K)

>Some retard on Any Forums makes a thread how he will not buy another souls game
This is peak reddit. Please go back.

Attached: c79d8101.jpg (192x228, 6.31K)

My predicament

> Any Forums users = low iq
> Reddit users = onions

R0z8v

I saw ONE on PTDE PC in the 200+ hours I've sunken into it, and I died before I could even get close to it

You know what? I’m starting to think that’s not such a bad idea

Whats your favoritr weapon in each game?
for me its:
>des
greataxe
>ds1
mlgs
>ds2
fume sword
>ds3
aquamarine dagger
>bb
stakedriver
>er
darkmoon gs but weapon movesets are kinda boring

Attached: 27120963-8736-44E9-BE82-1C50672FCE22.jpg (1960x1260, 367.62K)

>final boss in a game is difficult, fucking dropped!

I used to try to seed them for other players, by dropping items in obscure places so nobody picks them up when they are transported to other worlds, but its kinda hard to tell if anyone gets em. but i guess thats the magic of indirect multiplayer elements. Hopefully some of those drift bag items turned into vagrants for other players. I used to drop a ton of items at undead burg one by one in hopes that someone would see a vagrant. I’ve seen about 8-10? from hundreds of hours in ptde and then hundreds of hours in dsr

I've seen a couple, mostly in the DLC areas on the Dark Souls Remastered. Not sure if they cranked up the spawn rate, or if more people were intentionally spawning them, or if they have fixed rates now, but I saw at least 3 in less than 100 hours of playing.

> I can hit my stupid hammer into the ground and create a holy floor you can’t escape
Just jump
> all while I spam holy and magic attacks that are impossible to dodge
Just run

Stop panic rolling

Attached: Painter girl git gud.jpg (500x353, 92.51K)

>Any Forums users = low iq
No shit, look at the opening post.

Go back zoomer (unless you’re being ironic)

> ds1
Quelegg fury
> ds2
Black knight gs
> ds3
Can’t remember what it’s called but the one that gets buffed with black magic
>bb
Execution gloves and whirligig
> Er
Rivers of blood

tl;dr fuck getting good just give me my free win because I played the other games and I'm entitled to it as a souls veteran

friendly ones spawn when people drop items and they are teleported to another world and then if they keep getting passed around they turn into vagrants. They guys drop diff items based on the original item dropped

if you’re seeing hostile ones its because someone died and lost like 5 or 10 humanities i forget. but it will go around as an evil white vagrant— and if it survives 14 ppls world it turns red and drops a twin humanity

> just jump
> just run

You guys must have some nerfed easy version

jumping literally gives you iframes on the lower half of your body. you are fucking up the timing

Please just look! On appearance alone, you can tell this was rushed

Attached: 718F1D9C-912B-46E6-81F5-DCA187B6A432.jpg (1200x675, 84.35K)