Why a person buy a switch if steam deck can emulate switch and another consoles?

Why a person buy a switch if steam deck can emulate switch and another consoles?

Attached: STEAMCHADECK.jpg (290x174, 9.24K)

>emulate switch
no it cant, not even my high end PC can, switch emulation is a russian roulette, most of the time your games are going to stutter or have visualbugs/bad fps

you don't know how to configure.
Yuzu and Ryujinx can run in a Acer Nitro 5 with a gtx 1050 ti

>you don't know how to configure.
explain, maybe I did something wrong, not that it matters now that my switch is modded, but could be useful when I want to start my Xenoblades 2 playthrough

Cause people will continue to buy the cheaper console that you don't have to wait 3 months to get your hands on it and let you play nintendo games. The market will stay that way for the near future while you seethe and shitpost and make the third redundant thread about this (in the last four hour timespan at least).

Attached: 1632930123656.jpg (567x695, 59.81K)

sneed deck cant run the games at full speed and even if it did only idiots would support valveshit

Depends of game you want to play and your specs
But each game you can configure a different way, if you search in youtube xenoblade 2 best settings, you can find a useful tips.
You can install mods to unlock 60 fps and better graphics too

Because the Deck has a 2 hour battery life and the red box switches have 6.

The Deck is also $400+ and is fucking PS5 huge

I have a switch lite in a game who need a high performance he battery drain in two hours

You'll want to use Vulkan instead of OpenGL. That's the most important thing I can think, of. Both yuzu and Ryujinx just werk after setting that

Because I bought my Nintendo Switch five years ago and the Steam Deck didn't exist then. Currently, I don't see the need for a Steam Deck since I own a Nintendo Switch, a gaming laptop, and a PC. It seems cool, though.

Attached: 1644193257333.gif (490x367, 163.08K)

just don't be poor

Why would I buy a steam deck when I already have a PC and a switch from 2018?

Why buy a steam deck if my pc runs everything.

Because 99% of people don't emulate.

Is Switch emulation on this thing actually great or is it just a meme that’s only good for triggering Nintendo fanboys? I know it can run simple 2D shit like Metroid Dread and Kirby but what about bigger games like Xenoblade and Astral Chain?

>Because the Deck has a 2 hour battery life
...while playing modern, AAA games the Switch can't even imagine to run to begin with.
If you play the same games at the same settings, the Deck can easily last for 4-5 hours. But it depends on the specific game and on how much you manually tweak the TDP, The Phawx was able to achieve ~8.5 hours... on Dead Cells running at 30 FPS.
>The Deck is also fucking PS5 huge
It's as big as a Switch with usable controls.

It works well on an actual PC, it's hit and miss on the Steam Deck.

Attached: 6cLxHuF.jpg (3050x2557, 817.96K)

because emulation is janky and I have zero interest in troubleshooting and tweaking emulator settings.

Why are the buttons melting off the steam deck?
Laughably bad design.

the deck isn't capable of emulating every switch game at full speed.. yet.
my hacked switch will stick around until then

Do you actually play switch games?
I have a modded switch but I don't use it anymore, there's no good games to play.

Because if I placed an order today I wouldn’t receive it until late next year at the earliest.