Any more examples of this?

Any more examples of this?

Attached: Guaranteed replies.png (966x857, 212.09K)

Pretty much every Any Forums "classic"

metal gear rising, with generic hack and slash gameplay enjoyed by most people and hated by barely anyone

Xenoblade
Xenosaga
Xenogears
Higurashi
Umineko
Mubarak
Muv-Luv
Saya no Uta
Drakengard
Black Souls
SEQUEL

Attached: 1656536108666.gif (608x674, 829.86K)

2hu and street fighter do apply, as the """normalfag fanbase""" only plays the most recent entry and even then only for a month at most.

do you really think niggas playing alpha 2 and 3s on fightcade2 are normies? do you think niggas 1cc-ing touhou8 are normies?

yes
I can 1cc every single metal slug game on anthology, hard mode on psp
I am still a fucking normie that pirates every single game I come across

Nobody calls dark souls or street fighter niche

No one thinks these are not normalfag games.

I see Metal Slug machines in pizza joints across the country. I have never seen a touhou game outside of an import store. You have a peculiar definition of "niche".

People play the badly drawn loli games at home, that's why

Saying Saya no Uta is for normalfags dilutes all meaning of the term. I wouldn't be surprised if people would be more open to associating with literal murderers over lolige players.

You'd be surprised.
Any Forums has this weird mindset where if the game didn't sell 10+ million copies then its niche. There were a lot of anons in those direct prediction threads that were claiming that Fire Emblem and Persona were niche franchises.

>Any Forums is one person
lol?
lmao?

replace sf with persona

lurk more

Literally nobody actually plays Touhou and that's always been the case to the point where they literally popularized the usage of the term "secondary".

>Bg1 and 2
Now on console

Attached: IMG_20200917_185537.jpg (1920x1080, 473.88K)

Street Fighter (II) is one of the most popular games ever.

Like pop culture popular

One of the worst posts I've ever seen on Any Forums, and that's really an achievement. You really do feel threatened by dedicated players of iconic franchises as you waddle your way through single playthroughs of either AAA trash or indie pandering trash

One of the most defensive posts I've ever seen on Any Forums
you really do feel threatened by someone playing a fighting game and ejoying it instead of studying it like a job and watching streams of justin wong

lol this guy is fuming over the fact that he enjoys normalfag games