I don't believe in giving money to commie devs, so is this worth pirating?

I don't believe in giving money to commie devs, so is this worth pirating?

Attached: 1656555918289.jpg (800x800, 108.42K)

Yes. Fun game to get irl drunk and play.

Attached: E9BF57BA-A29E-418B-9C6E-B3B2B5E3D8D5.png (1024x601, 916.08K)

I played it pretty buzzed but never let Harry have a drop.

you should Pirate EVERY GAME YOU PLAY

Attached: Piratism.png (976x658, 58.93K)

Do the people who make these threads actually hate and want to shit talk the game or do they like it and want to bait people into talking about it

Attached: Jim-The-Office-John-Krasinski.jpg (768x432, 50.28K)

fellas, lets say i have a friend who started to pirate games, should he block the inbound and outbound in windows defender? can companies get the ip of said games?

The only game where you can get drunk and have your character debate phrenology, shoot a child, and be a general menace to society.

So far I'm only at the part where my department laughs at me losing my gun and badge through the radio. So far sober and no smokes. Does game change alot if i get drunk and smoke?

the person who made this thread (i.e. me) just wants to know if the game is worth pirating, since I know the commie devs don't deserve my money (commies think money is le bad)

Try making a positive thread about a game that is more than a month old and watch that shit get archived with 4 replies, 2 of them calling the OP a tranny for playing a tranny game. If you want to talk about a game on Any Forums, then you have to game the average Any Forums poster's retardation. As long as you post something even somewhat controversial in any way, you'll get more responses than making a genuine thread. People surf Any Forums for the sole purpose of gaslighting themselves into a state of anger at whatever they perceive to be an adversary.
Just do it. Takes like an extra 30 seconds.

Can you really say you beat this game if you paid for it?

More flavor text and generally for role play purposes other than the actual buffs they give as far as I’m aware

if Disco Elysium didnt had politics, how good would it be?

Attached: DAWA.jpg (409x469, 18K)

Terrific

It had politics? I thought it had fantasy racism at most. Although I'm only starting it.

>Just do it. Takes like an extra 30 seconds.

yeah, wish others told people to do this instead of just telling people the common sense shit like get ablock, etc

>Defender
Shit my bad, Block it in your firewall instead.

thats what i meant, not defender

Posts like these make me wonder if you even played the game, let alone understood it

Probably shit. Thats like taking the politics out of Fallout New Vegas, its a big draw

>One of the dialogue options when Cuno starts using racial slurs is to call him a "retard" multiple times for daring to use such hateful language
The humor in this game slays me.

Attached: 1630293244543.png (436x547, 106.97K)

Isn't the word retard censored?

Nope, just the word 'faggot' as far as I remember.

>game is about communism's aftermath and how its inherently flawed ideologies wreck havok on a civilization generations after
>"commie game"

That's the thing, the comedy in the game is on point. You can accuse the barkeep of calling you a faggot in an attempt to get out of paying your bills, but it censors the faggot. It shows a lack of commitment to the author's artistic vision.

The game doesn't really prop up any of the ideologies specifically but explicitly talks down on Centrists, so I became one.

Yes.

Illiterate retard

If they didn't self censor themselves they definitely would not have won best indie game and quadrupled their sales. It's smart but shows lack of artistic integrity.

Go ahead and pirate it. Devs are people who lived under communism and are aware of its flaws. Up to you if you want to contribute dollarydoos afterwards. It's a good game regardless.