Dreamed I would grow up to make video games

>Dreamed I would grow up to make video games
>Current state of my life could not be farther away from my childhood dream, reality has locked me into the bad ending

Attached: Emy-C_aXEAMV1sA.jpg (696x696, 66.28K)

Why can't you make a game user? It's never been easier.

Attached: Solomon.jpg (1175x728, 331.42K)

There really isnt anything stopping you
hundreds of free tools, i mean you can make a game in flash if you wanted

at least your dream wasnt to have a loving wife and family

We should make a game together user. What kind of games you wanna make.

I can make 3d art, textures, 2d animations, 3d animations, and simple scripts.

>played a game that said I would make dreams grow up
>current childhood state could not be dreaming farther from my life, the bad reality has locked me into ending

there's a shit tonne of easy to use engines out there and they're all free. download unreal engine or unity right now and stop being such a tard.
don't let your memes be dreams user

Oh user I'm still waiting for a response. When are we going to develop the next indie best-seller?

Attached: 1654856347374.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

you should make a game like valkyria chronicles
BUT!
you can date the girls
bam, easy millions

user. I'm serious about the game dev thing. Take this as a sign that you need to collaborate.

My game could never have been released if I didn't collab. You need to too.

Attached: roger rabbit meme.jpg (854x960, 157.22K)

>dreamed of creating videogames as a kid
>had no idea what it entailed
>just came up with ideas and then drew screenshots and wrote reviews and walkthroughs of my made-up games
>grow up
>learn that videogames are made by writing code
>lose interest
>grow up some more
>learn that coding is actually fun, end up learning to code
Now if I wasn't so lazy I would be making my dream videogames.

OP are we going to make a game together or what?

No, he just came to doompost and cope about being a lazy faggot.

Damn that's a little cringe. Well OP if you change your mind please respond in this thread and I'll talk to you on your platform of choice.

Attached: JE8lGbf.jpg (720x405, 31.47K)

dude literally just buy rpgmaker or some shit like that

>redditjak
Go back

Attached: thecancerkilling4chanandtheentireinternet.jpg (1567x840, 575.73K)

Attached: giving you gems against your will.gif (500x400, 628.17K)

If you are sincerely considering offering help to me based on a low effort shitpost where I didn't even clarify if I had any viable skills of my own then i am seriously concerned for you
there are people actually looking for help in the gamedev threads if you feel so inclined

i'd be even more worried about people actually asking for help in that fucking thread

>Want to make a game about what it’s like to live with PTSD and how hard the day to day is.
>Sit around thinking up game mechanics, start thinking about actually looking up how to start making a game.
>Realize that I would have to spend a lot of money for an artist to do assets that aren’t stock.
>Give up knowing I will never have the funds.
Why must everything start and end with money.

Attached: 1B1E4233-2AA0-44F8-8EE2-BC6410B97C95.jpg (569x425, 47.67K)

This is Any Forums, if you haven't lived your life by 23 it's over, you won't enjoy the rest of it.

>not making videogames
>bad ending

If it makes you feel any better, even if you did get into games, odds are you'd be working 90 hours a week on the newest call of duty expansion or you'd make one of the hundreds of indie games that come out on steam a week that get a maximum of 2 reviews