Be honest Any Forums

be honest Any Forums
would you?

Attached: 1626350037514.jpg (3072x3072, 511.72K)

Meh

tattoos are a dealbreaker, sorry

Fuck no

Reminder that due to extreme recruitment shortages the us army decided it’s okay for hiv + soldiers to be deployed in combat

Would what

pre-op yes, post-op fuck no

>man face
>tattoos
>tranny
Each singular one is a dealbreaker, so no

low grade

be honest Any Forums
would you?

Attached: 1637847341274.png (723x736, 539.39K)

If I had a paper bag maybe

HEY IT'S FRED

in a god damn heartbeat

fucking kek

Why is so many people in the us military gay, sluts, or trannies?

Isn't aids not even a bid deal anymore? Who cares?

are you the "god I wish my ass was that fat" user?

Please doc I need a blood transfusion quick!

you look diseased

i need to see a picture where she isn't anglemaxxing and lightmaxxing

why do trannies always have the most disgusting filthy, dry, greasy, uncombed hair? must be the male brains in those noggins

Why are American soldiers increasingly becoming like these trannies? I thought all the Lead / Depleted uranium gave you headaches and cancer, not fucking trannyism?

you really don't want to.
he's caitlyn jenner tier ugly

styx?

>manjaw, even chadjaw
>desperately arching his hips and upper body to hide his manly fridge waist
>those hands
I dont see how anyone but a gay man can find that attractive

Not even if I was drunk. Face is still way too masculine.

I had a girl and her boyfriend suck my dick at the same time and i came inside their mouths, so i guess anything goes now

Kill him? Nah, he'll do that himself soon anyway.

If they can make a huge blood splat to infect the enemy team then it's a win win move but suicide bombers are more efficient.

They are fucking terrified out going outside so they get very light sun exposure so no vitamin D, also they eat like shit and usually consume only Onions and that type of trash + drugs

sure, but only if she is weating girly clothes

War makes people go crazy, this is nothing new.

Why would anyone go fight some war when you can stay home and fuck desperate army wives instead?

thats everyone
thats you, in the future

hormonal imbalance make them prematurely bald, also skin wrinkles and humor goes to shit

they wash it too much or too little and use shit products. long hair requires certain care that most men don't understand

>33 posts
>not one image of her cock

fuck, i wish could had an army sissy boy to plow in the barrack showers

>working at the farmer's market
>see this girl and a guy browsing
>"girl" comes to my stall
>can see that they didn't shave properly they still have hair under the right ear.

trannies in real life are gross because they can't hide behind a carefully curated photograph.

im not a tranny though
whats that

So this..
Is the power...
Of the army...

Attached: 1655056097832.jpg (1764x2130, 995.04K)

idgi

Imagine her getting BLACKED

better yet
the sissy boy plows you

Attached: Astolfo_okay.jpg (520x720, 59.97K)

Every group is increasingly acquiring trannies because it's being pushed culturally dumb ass. It's literally a fad. Except this time unlike faggots gauging their ears and having asshole ears later in life these people are gauging their crotches and having nothing.

>not having a tranny cumdump in your squad
ngmi

Depends on the voice

im no endocrinologist but im pretty sure whatever regimen they are on, it usually nukes their testosterone (which in turn nukes hydrotestosterone, which means stop bald or bald slower)