Man, being a big bro sure is nice

man, being a big bro sure is nice.

Attached: nanakoooooo.jpg (1065x600, 789.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cswK2Ttrs5M
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6085075&tags=doujima_nanako animated
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for you pedo
youtube.com/watch?v=cswK2Ttrs5M

Don't be such a shut-in, user.

>going to JEW-nes
you're a bad big bro, may as well hand her over to Adachi you NIGGER

Attached: FGdCOg3UYAA_Jfh.jpg (1025x1039, 95.23K)

It's great that Any Forums is returning to it's roots
Go back to wherever you crawled out of tranny

Attached: 1633938073501.webm (500x432, 2.9M)

Attached: CORRECTION.gif (400x300, 1.9M)

Imagine

I hate my younger sister so fucking much it's unreal.

>big borther
>OP must want to molest the kid
Please tell us about your childhood, it must have been tough

Sauce?

Until they turn into teens. Then they're just another whore. My first sister sucks. I love my second sister but I know she'll grow out of being cute and innocent and start cussing our parents and doing stupid shit.
I hope to christ I never have a daughter.

I like the dialogue of the game and shit but damn, these side quests along with the actual gameplay is so fucking terrible, people only play persona because of the story and characters right?

Iunno, I rather like it.

It just takes way too long whenever monsters don't have weaknesses, right now i'm at Naoto's dungeon and every boss encounter takes 30 minutes to kill because they don't take extra damage from anything. Normal encounters feel like total chores now too, i find myself avoiding all monsters everytime just to look for golden hands.

Sounds like you're gonna have to work on your fusion skills a bit.
Maybe invest in a persona with high strength.

Stop being a shitter.

Onii-chan give me Sauce onegaishimasu

How can i when personas are all capped by my level? i'm currently level 51 and my personas are all ranging from level 47 to 50, i'll craft a special cross fusion persona as soon as i hit level 52 though, the one that uses Sun personas, maybe that will change things around.
Its a fucking turn based game, i cleared south park the fractured butthole and stick of truth on maximum difficulty.

You got this, chief. You'll find something that'll work.

Thanks, how does Persona 5R's gameplay compare to this one? is it easier or harder

I've only played vanilla, but I keep hearing Royal is just easier overall.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6085075&tags=doujima_nanako animated

Attached: 1649683010123.jpg (157x178, 12.46K)

Much easier. It's more complex due to additional elements, but because of the Technical and Baton Pass systems, you basically steamroll everything in your path. Personas also have Traits, which act as an additional passive, which make some of them absurdly strong. That's not even including some additional mechanics social links will give you.