Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

WORSHIP SOTHIS
KNEEL TO SOTHIS
BEND TO SOTHIS' WILL

Attached: 1633168895821.jpg (420x394, 88.36K)

I only worship Edelgard

Attached: Canon 3Hopes Ending.jpg (1280x720, 111.87K)

I refuse to hold back!

Attached: Boar mode.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

>Just for the Merc's Whistle
I'm playing Azure Gleam and I am agonizing who to give it to.

Stupid dragon

Attached: 1656529588724.jpg (1280x720, 188.56K)

>Edelgard and Shez dont even fight the routes bosses
>The "emotional impact" of this scene is a fucking high five
Worst final cutscene, at least Claude's had action, even if it was a fucking dumb premise

GIVE YOUR BODY TO SOTHIS

Attached: 1579199528872.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

Just give it to your favorite, you will never actually swap out Shez's personal skill anyway

Attached: 1656385272168.jpg (960x1080, 331.68K)

You already kicked their asses several times prior, finally closing off the high five subplot was genuinely more important

The Shez and Edelgard high five is actually kino of the highest order
Earlier in the route, Shez tries to do it as he explains its standard for Mercenaries to high five after a victory
Edelgard however is reluctant to partake
Then they beat Thales and Rhea, putting Edelgard on the cusp of achieving her goal of putting Nobles, Mercenaries, and common folk alike on equal footing
It's then she and Shez do the iconic clapping of hands
Kino in its purest form

Don't they execute people in this route? Other than his uncle

Divine Pulse is fun

Attached: divinepulsebrat.jpg (1280x720, 133.67K)

the actual canon 3 hopes ending is the secret route's ending and everything afterward is back to non canon route.

I gave it to Rodrigue and he gave me a flask

I love Sothis!

Attached: やおまい_97974224_p3-2.jpg (562x562, 95.8K)

psycho dimitri is best dimitri. Heh.

They chop a guy's head off and display it in front of his house so there's that

Attached: 1616726020104.jpg (1920x2968, 2.65M)

Arval feels boring to me, I don't know why. Like he has appears much more than Sothis did in Three houses, but somehow I find myself still likening Sothis a lot more

It was always funny to me how everybody seemed to like Boar Dimitri even though the boar is supposed to be him at his lowest point

I didn't say he was my fave character or anything. Although my actual faves are both assholes, Lysithea & Shamir.
3Houses Claude was a clown, the way 3 Copes Hilda describes who she thought Claude was, is why he was likable in Houses. Which is far better than being a wannabe Edeltard like he in 3 Copes. I much prefer the two bros dynamic he had with Dimitri in teaming up against Edel. Rather than working alongside her & trying to fuck over the Kingdom for no reason just because they sheltered the Seiros Church. Calude was way better in 3 Houses, because he didn't side with Edel at all.
He sides with her in 3 Copes even though she just tried killing them. Nothing this dude does makes any fucking sense. Refusing to help Edel and letting her die would instantly end the war because the only other people capable enough to rule in her stead are Ferdie & Hubert, but neither of the two have her "charisma". Not that I think that Edel is Charismatic in any way. Dimitri is charismatic in both games.

You are sexually attracted to gremlins

What is in that Adrestian water holy shit.

Jeez Lysithea, why does Uncle Thales let you have THREE Crests?

Attached: rhea.png (434x319, 219.61K)

The previous generation had too many chads like Leopold so the molemen put fluoride in the water to turn them all gay and retarded

Stop trying to fuck Felix's dad.

Absolutely not.
Also wouldn't Arval classify as that too?

Why are we not allowed to like all variations of Dimitri?

>Games doubles down on "Rhea bad"
>Don't have her using this face
Why?

Three Hopes isn't canon.
Sothis is a nice goddess who didn't want to steal Byleth's body.

Lysithea, Hilda, Marianne, Leonie, Ingrid, Mercedes, and Annette are honorary Black Eagles.

Attached: 1640678285629.jpg (737x1105, 55.33K)

it is his lowest point but not because he kills with extreme prejudice (they deserve it) but because he's delusional and suicidal. It also helps that his lowest point is still higher then claude and edelgard's highest

He'll irreparably ruin Leicester's reputation if he dishonors his oaths again to that extent, potentially ending the war isn't worth it, especially since they've have made the Empire an enemy for life and shown Faerghus they're the most worthless deceitful snakes in the planet

pictures not loading ?

Arval is the mature one to Shez's foolish kid and takes a parent's role in the relationship. Arval can't let go of Epimenides rage and has to be put down by Shez.
Sothis is a bratty half-pint that is secretly wise and takes a companion and possibly lover role in Houses. Sothis gives up her power to save Byleth and his students.

Arval is way taller than Sothis, they have the frame of a slender young man while Sothis is a child

Dimitri is a non character

No I'd say Claude's highest point (VW) is still higher than Dimitri's lowest point

Dimitri is made for non con abuse by Cornelia.

because it gives me a boner, really awkward.

Shez could've gotten a victory blowjob if he wasn't retarded

Boarmitri leads to the best version of Dimitri

Attached: am.jpg (1280x720, 79.49K)

>The two main antagonists kill each other in the most underwhelming way possible
>The emotional payoff is a high five
Did they legitimately not guve a shit about this route?

nah. vw claude is boring and might as well not exist

Take that back or I'll take that head from your shoulders and hang it from the gates of Enbarr

Attached: dimitri.jpg (825x1100, 209.95K)

make me

You have to slowly ease up on that kind of thing, user, no victory blowjobs until after they actually capture Fhirdiad

I want my fucking Nabatean route
Sothis, Rhea, Cichol, Cethleann, Macuil, and Indech playable with human and dragon modes

Attached: 1616376270955.png (1536x1712, 956.93K)

Oh you are one of those people then

see

Attached: FE5067FA-F7FA-428E-84DB-46F59D1858F3.jpg (850x659, 143.45K)

CF: Tempest King Dimitri
AM: Boar and Savior King Dimitri
AG: King Dimitri (Does he get a title in this?)

What do you think Savor King Dimitri could have taught Tempest and King Dimitri?
What could King Dimitri have taught Boar and Tempest?

AG is Warrior King

oh yeah, talk dirty to me

>The two main antagonists kill each other in the most underwhelming way possible
Did they die tho?

No one cares about your new copypasta Edeltard

They literally did that thing nip media likes to do to show someone got vaporized on the both of them

The fact we don't even know about that for sure says enough doesn't it?

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAH
Cry more Dimicuck, your boring lord is shit

Yeah the ending always say "Thales and Rhea have gone missing', which honestly you would think people would know this means that they are 100% alive

I just realized, Margrave Gautier can't even use the Lance of Ruin in Hopes.

>For the last time Lysithea, no I will not mating press you. Just wait until you are older.

Attached: Byleth green hair.jpg (512x512, 37.28K)

Okay

Attached: Fatherhood in Fire Emblem.gif (600x338, 3.93M)

Tempest King is such a cool fucking name. Saviour King sounds faggy, Warrior King is too plain. Tempest King is just right

Attached: Dimitri.Alexandre.Blaiddyd.full.2668102.jpg (3671x1955, 794.23K)

That's the thing, we don't even know, even the ending scroll is like "maaaaaybe they died *wink*", it's the least satisfying shit ever

Luminescence doesn’t count as elemental right?

You will be mating pressed

Attached: 1656540458109.png (2150x2654, 1.05M)

Thanks.

I'll slice you into a thousand pieces as we watch with horror... You will know true pain before I finally allow you to die!

Attached: 7B1A7597-B458-4E26-AEA3-67AF1679F49C.jpg (850x607, 160.41K)

All magic effects should be enhanced by Fiendish blow.

Game's fun for the most part, but god do I hate missions where you have to stop an enemy from fleeing.

Attached: Bignatz.jpg (1280x720, 200.58K)

oh god, just a little bit more...

She should have been playable

Attached: 1640298689527.png (500x500, 264.71K)

Saame. Right now I’m trying to get Raphael’s support up and see if his ability is worth it. Right now, Mercedes is the runner up.

they stole it from fire emblem the sacred stones, joshua is the original tempest king

Attached: 1655250140106.jpg (3007x2337, 356.49K)

>Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - Scarlet Blaze | Ch.16: Into the Chasm
>Edelgard: You know, I just remembered something. From back when I was but a child.
>Edelgard: I had fallen to the ground, and was met with a kind hand reaching out to help me up.
>Edelgard: I took it without thinking-without even looking first to see who it was.
>Edelgard: I suppose that shows you how much I've grown.
>Dimitri: Ah...
>Edelgard: Dimitri? What is it?
>Dimitri: I have a similar memory. One of helping a little girl who had fallen in the dirt.
>Edelgard: Knowing you, such occurrences would've been commonplace in your youth.
>Edelgard: Don't try to imply we share a memory
>Dimitri: No, I rarely forget an important face. Often to my own woe, I might add.
>Edelgard: Enough. Let us end this before we both make greater fools of ourselves.
>Edelgard: We need to escape. That's our only priority.
>Dimitri: Edelgard, I...
>Edelgard: What are you doing? You should know I won't hesitate to leave you behind.
>Dimitri: Indeed, I'm coming, El.

This.
Don't slander the good name of Sothis with these fanfiction lies.

Attached: 1652063316763.jpg (1060x1500, 341.25K)

>Byleth Iluminado vs. Shez Rojo
Who wins?

Finished Azure Gleam
Felt pretty satisfied and I don't have a desire to do the other routes
Guess I'll just wait for the DLC.

I don't remember any other crazy Dimitri quotes I'm sorry