Untitled

Attached: ops.png (330x313, 106.79K)

Paid reviews

Drop the sneedpill op! Gimme that QRD spoon-feeding!

It's over...

shit game

Always in their shadow.

Attached: 56745.png (326x341, 115.81K)

and 15 million normalfags just couldn't wait to drop 60$ for le savior of gayming miyazaki's latest dark turd part 9

>game bad because…. well it just is okay?

Did anyone else think the mouse hand was theirs for a second?

What's a good game then bro?

Most other actual action games are better.

90% of the 111,465 don't play the game anymore because there's fuckall to do after your one playthrough

Sekiro

you didnt beat the game

so all they had to do was hire ex-cdpr writers to write elden ring's side quests

Yep, that's all they have.
This game is not without faults, the copy pasted enemies and micro-dungeons are not on par with expectations from other souls games.
But to pretend the game is anything less than a 8/10 is pure tranny.

How do you beat Reddit: The Game? And witcher 3's easy mode makes you kill enemies in 1 hit you'll never see souls at that level there's always muh difficulity even with cancer OP bleed weapons and ashes

not a single micro-dungeon is copy pasted unless you mean that they're made out of the same thing so a rocky cave, crystal etc, they're all unique and some are pretty fun to do, there's one in the Blighttown area under the capital that's pure mindfuck

This is pure cope. Just accept defeat and move on.

37% of the positive reviews are from players who played more than 300 hours, cope more tranny.

I will never, ever understand how people convinced themselves that CDPR was capable of making a game with good gameplay.

>blocks your path

Attached: RimWorld on Steam.png (321x424, 192.16K)

>Reddit: The Game
Elden Ring is even more reddit. People are literally making songs for the let me solo her dude

Sure, but I don't want to just play Sekiro.
Fuck off retard.

Yeah and people make songs about water too you say h20 sucks as well because of it?

I mean they all use the same set of models. The elevator in mineshafts is identical, with the same platform segments that hold smiting stones.

Basically, I can't defend going into a dungeon only to fight two shrimps. Why even make that a "boss fight"?

>Yep, that's all they have.
Now all they can rely on is to wait for an e-celeb to do some 7 hour essay with clickbait thumbnail on it on how the game is bad or something. When that happens, expect some spamming for sure.

Attached: 1649519771948.jpg (2048x1364, 185.16K)

How can anyone hate TW3? The game is just good, you can nitpick some stuff like the combat being too simple, but it's still fun and challenging enough in high difficulties.

>like the combat being too simple
that's why i stopped playing

Attached: 4130826B-1057-4FDB-AA37-1D473968B5DE.jpg (1024x896, 86.57K)

water and hydration are reddit
breathing is reddit
you are reddit

Attached: 699998266278.png (600x562, 128.46K)

it sucks because it keeps redditors like you alive

>Sekiro combat is bad because you don't juggle punching bags in the air

Attached: 1642724962477.jpg (900x900, 31.92K)

Final Fantasy XV is the best action game ever.

>Sure, but I don't want to just play Sekiro.
OK then, Nioh. Memes aside, it's much better than Souls in terms of gameplay, it's just that Souls has "le mysterious lore" that you can't possibly understand until you watch Vaati

That’s not even remotely close to anything he’s ever said about that game or the Souls series.

Meds, now.

fucking retard

It's not, since that bait was made to make fun of our resident fighting game autists who unironically think that.

If you think this game is good, you need to play more games