Wait, so XV and VII are the in the same universe?

wait, so XV and VII are the in the same universe?

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION 29-Jun-22 11_44_03 PM.jpg (1920x1080, 348.8K)

I don't know
But I know that Final Fantasy 15 is a great Final Fantasy game
And yes.
The Weapons, like Diamond Weapon, exist in the FF15 game

Kingsglaive Final Fantasy 15 is an amazing movie also thanks to the Diamond Weapon battle

chocobo racing and ff15 have chocobos
are they in the same universe?

Thanks to Exdeath and Dissidia 012 it's all in the same universe. Dissidia is canon

you are not funny

Are you seriously so retarded you don't know how final fantasy games work with their reoccurring monsters and summons? No wonder you're playing FFXV

I only played 3 games.
7, X and XV
i'm still new to the series.

It's a prequel to FF7, like thousands of years before

Don't worry
Final Fantasy 15 is one of the best Final Fantasy games, and I can safely say that because I'm a longtime fan of the franchise

you don't need to shill it for me
I love the game and I'm doing the DLCs.

I'm gonna play 6 and 9 next

Weren't the weapons created by the planet to defend it? Not created in a lab.

The Weapons in FF7 are a Planet product

In FF15 the Weapons are Deamon, controlled with technology by Nifelheim
(so Starscouge + technology)

What's the Void point?
Exdeath fear the Void

Yes, it has the Midgar Zolom as well

Yes
And it is freaking awesome

That nigger is a schizo shill who spams this obard with FFXV threads. FFXV is quite literally the worst FF game. You can argue whether XIII or XV is worst but you're literally playing a shitty mainline right now.
6 and 9 and vastly better you might as well just drop XV and save the wasted hard drive space.

Final Fantasy 15 is actually a great game
And one of the best Final Fantasy

No idiot they recicle concepts

Don't listen to this asshole my favorite FF is IX and my second favorite is XV.

Keep deluding barry

XV is objectively fucking shit and the Royal edition does not save it from still being very below average. I played the game twice, both the day one edition and the royal edition on PC just to give it a second chance and I will not recommend this game to anyone. It is a waste of hard drive space and flawed so much that any positives I do have of it get cancelled out by so much of negatives.