Call someone out for greifing

>call someone out for greifing
>hurr durr I have a girlfriend and job

Attached: spongebob.jpg (1000x600, 90.52K)

>being offended by some random faggot giving you shit
Grow a pair you soft zoomer faggot

Attached: chad shades.jpg (666x666, 52.96K)

>call someone out for being unfunny
>they commit suicide

Attached: 1624590432220.gif (498x368, 2.73M)

zoomers cry so hard that few games even allow for really good griefing anymore. Fuck desu griefing is the only thing I miss about my time playing WoW back in the day.

he successfully griefed you emotionally alright. look at you making a thread here to vent it out.

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: 1648509536010.png (750x1012, 1.14M)

>Muh redditbob
>Muh 1 (one) game
>Muh memories
>m-m-MUhRIA!

Attached: soonic.png (301x350, 101.68K)

OP, you need to greentext what happened to you. we can't help or empathize with you if you don't

And if it bothered you, griefing gave you motivation to git gud so that you could come back and fuck the guys that were shitting on you. And if you arent competitive them fucking ignore them and go find other casual fags. Seriously, it boggles my mind how people are so fucking sensitive that they let some trashtalk and hazing bother them for so long. So someone says your shit, ok cool, you probably ARE shit so get better. Or if you are beating them, then its a cope from them and makes you smug.

These same people that get bothered by this shit are probably the same people that wont admit theyre wrong on 4chinz and throw a temper tantrum and pretend to be retarded to shield their ego.

that's not really griefing imo.
to me, griefing is when some guy on your team in counter strike keeps throwing the bomb in unreachable spots and other rude tomfoolery

Man everybody's right when they say this place is a sithole.

Look he kill me with a stun
he cant use a stun
yea guys look
he disconnected

HE KILL ME WITH A STUN

I mean sure ok, but then just like, laugh at it? Or stop playing with the guy if it bothers you that much? The solution is the same

it was a ranked csgo match. he also had a butt bud with him so we couldnt kick him. just had to hope we could win enough T rounds where he or his bud didnt have the bomb

Eh, that sucks but oh well. Nothing to get mad about for hours

yeah i only ever encountered something like that a few times out of 300 competitive matches

it somehow gets worse over time too

>he doesn't grief back
don't you have a job and girlfriend user?

>get home from work
>fuck girlfriend
>boot up the console after putting her ass to sleep
>hunt down some nasally virgin exclusively
>sign off
>get a great night's sleep

Attached: 1628935299454.jpg (500x586, 22.93K)

"i was bullied and now i want to bully people so i stop feeling like a victim" mentality
"it builds character it just so happened that my character was built to be vastly unlikable because i never got over what happened to me"

>i am a victim
>i must lay down and die because otherwise they win