God mode

>god mode
you didn't beat the game.

Attached: Hades_Launch.0.jpg (1400x933, 498.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgeGHiZnBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I actually agree on this one.

I have a friend that kept bragging about how I'm underperforming compared to him, and how he already beat the final boss at this point. Then later he revealed he was playing with god-mode and assumed I was playing with it too. Why are people like this?

>god mode
there's a godmode?

>playing with invicibility on
what is the fucking point?

it's just called godmode, it's not actual invincibility, it's just a typical babby mode

Hades is the best game of the decade so far

Attached: Minotussy.png (782x1000, 758.92K)

I you upgraded the mirror you didn't beat the game

i'd agree but you're a furfaggot so you're liking this game for the wrong reasons

Tranny game

>Tumblr: the character

Attached: Hypnos_newest.png (935x996, 562.57K)

I like Hades for its gameplay, visuals, music and storytelling. The wrong reasons for liking it are just the cherry on the top

Attached: Pillows.jpg (850x919, 164.77K)

Convince me to pull this game out of my backlog.

Alright, fair enough.

Well..

youtube.com/watch?v=xXgeGHiZnBE

It's cool that they made their easy mode something other than just fewer enemies dealing less damage but Hades is already pretty easy as far as that kind of game goes and the dialogue is all written with the assumption you'll lose a shitload of times, playing on easy and just speedrunning the main plot seems like totally missing the point.

hades was okay but I don't understand why so many people (especially on Any Forums) gushed over it when it's like, pretty basic ass shit with a lot of polish

and that progression system absolutely killed it for me. Like it's bad enough having to fight that dumbass hydra over and over but then the game requires you to play it SO MUCH just to unlock basic ass content like new bosses and weapons and shit, it's like a mobile game. Like jesus christ I was expecting some option to pay money to pop up to 'skip the grind' the progression was so bad. There's like what, 4 or 5 different in game currencies? who the fuck does that, it's such a clear way to pad out what little content your game has. fuck binding of isaac for turning a fun genre into a skinner box of unlocks, that shit is cancerous

I'm like 99% sure it only got such glowing reviews because there's a bunch of characters in it people want to fuck and the game had the startling innovation of requiring you to grind for an in-game currency to unlock small blurbs of text for NPCs. I don't know how the fuck people thought that shit was okay, that'd be like a VN making me play a 20 minute minigame to squeeze out a few extra screens of dialog.

if this is tumblr what the the autistic charwoman?

retard take but ok

Is that Asterius? That bucko's been on my mind.

>Polished but still generic roguelite is the best game of the decade so far
Says a lot about the state of video game development.

Zag was built for Big Death Dick.

I think it says more about the state of this board and their tastes.

It's a pretty good roguelite, lots of builds and weapons to experiment with and stuff to unlock/upgrade. After you beat the game once you unlock a menu that allows you to customize the difficulty as well, so if you really enjoy the game you can continue to push it harder and harder. Lots of completionist content that will take you many hours and runs to see or achieve. The visuals are bright and pleasant to look at and the voicework for nearly all the characters is great. In short it's just a really great game if you like roguelites.

Attached: hades.png (1507x390, 998.7K)