I would like to know the appeal of this game where you constantly hide from a scary alien that ceased to be frightening...

i would like to know the appeal of this game where you constantly hide from a scary alien that ceased to be frightening 45 minutes into the game

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 105.84K)

Maybe actually play it for a change.

>45 minutes
So you haven't played it then

Oh you are going to hate this game then because it is much longer than it needs to be and drags on for another few hours at the end

fucking defend this piece of trash

>fucking defend this piece of trash
Well let's start by the fact that the game takes a little over 45 minutes to even introduce the Alien into the environment. Something you'd know if you actually played.
Why would we even bother making proper arguments towards someone so pathetic that he shits on a game he did not even start once? We are here to make fun of how incredibly pathetic and desperate to fit in you are. The game is, frankly, COMPLETELY irrelevant to this thread.

Perfect 1:1 recreation of the aesthetics/feeling/atmosphere of the first Alien film

rekt and checkd

Attached: Alien Isolation.gif (240x138, 212.69K)

feel like that gets far too much praise than it actually deserves, it's nice to see it all for the first time but after the first hour you stop giving a shit and the spectacle wears off

like I said, that's all out the window after about 45 minutes and youre left with a shit, boring game that lasts too long like said

>like I said, that's all out the window after about 45 minutes
Kid.
Here. People already called you out on your bullshit.
What the FUCK are you still doing in this thread?

>"hurr durr acskually the monster doesnt show up until xyz" *pushes foggy glasses up nose*
im meant to respond to this? dont degrade me

>im meant to respond to this? dont degrade me
Well, either you try to respond and amuse us some more, or you run away like the absolute little bitch you are.
Your choice. But the one thing you should not do is pretend like you are not full of shit.
Because what we said is a fact. You literally do not encounter the alien at all before the 45 mark. Anyone who played the game will confirm this.
So when you say that the alien stops being scary after 45 minutes into the game, you are obviously, objectively, demonstratably lying. Everyone here knows that.

Everyone is just looking at you and wondering how broken do you have to be to lie about something like that. I have no clue how the fuck did you think you'll even get away with a lie like this in the first place.

But you CAN try to explain yourself. The other alternative really is just running away. There is no other option for you.

>You literally do not encounter the alien at all before the 45 mark
if you mean when it slinks down from the ceiling in the same room as you thats not the first time you can encounter it actually walking about if you were reffering to it being an actual threat instead of a cutscene

>if you mean when it slinks down from the ceiling in the same room as you thats not the first time you can encounter it actually walking about if you were reffering to it being an actual threat instead of a cutscene
First of all, that is some fucking word salad.
Second of all, the gameplay starts WAY before you encounter the alien.
This is one of the many "details" you miss when you try to make a thread about a game you haven't played, but merely looked up like 5 minutes of the gameplay footage. There are other threats in the game than the Alien. Bet you did not even consider that a possibility.

Also, and this might be explained by the absolute fucking gibberish of your last post, but "into the game" means from where the game starts, not when you first encounter the alien. It has a specific meaning. This is especially egregious considering the little detail you are utterly clueless about, which that the gameplay starts considerably long before you encounter the alien, so you absolutely can't argue that the first 45 minutes are not really gameplay.

Game definitely isn't for everyone. Also, if you aren't playing hard at least you are already screwing up. Nightmare mode is fantastic.

I'm not that previous guy I was just pointing out the fact that you actually can interact with the alien before it appears in that office with you

the appeal is it feels like youre in fucking alien

*blocks your path*

Attached: Alien-isolation-trauma-screen-1-1280.png (1280x720, 482.41K)

OP BTFO

>why don't you ask me about sevastopol rape protocols

Watched a no commentary play through of this, and boy am I glad I didn't waste money on this

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about? You are fighting other survivors/androids 90% of the time and the xenomorph shows up as a mechanic if you make too much noise.

checked, irrefutable

Agreed it’s not scary just boring. First dead space scared me more

What if I play on normal and still die a lot should I go up to hard