LOOK LOOK! OUR GAME IS INCLUSIVE! WILL YOU NOW PLAY IT???? IT HAS BLACK PEOPLE AND STRONK WOM*N

>LOOK LOOK! OUR GAME IS INCLUSIVE! WILL YOU NOW PLAY IT???? IT HAS BLACK PEOPLE AND STRONK WOM*N

Attached: trash.png (717x406, 430.18K)

wow this game is so inclusive and has so much diversity, you can tell cause the woman are all ugly and/or minorities

The only two new heroes they have to show off and the only currently ingame one that received a major class-swapping rework

If your game is so inclusive where are the sexy anthro women?

pretty sure over watch was marked to the white teenager demographic but nobody plays it so they are marketing it to a different demographic. It will still be inferior to TF2 so nobody will play it.

All this tells you is that Blizzard is petrified of cancel culture. Fucking petrified by it.

And the funny part is?

FICTION DOESN'T EVEN NEED TO BE HELD TO THE RULES BECAUSE IT'S FICTION.

That's like a fucking F1 team making sure that their cars are all built to run on water just incase they get cancelled by environmentalists.

I will now not play your game because it has black "people" and stronk womyn.

>Free
Yay!
>PvE
Yay!
>Focused on PvP

anyone else really not like black people?

No, tards still get just as pissy over what happens in fictional settings as they do over what happens in real life

>received a major class-swapping rework
I didnt know about this rework. doomfist was my favorite char ever since his release in every iteration of himself from when you picked him and people said youre throwing to when he was "OP". they killed the last reason for me to even try out OW2

Fist always seemed more like a tank. CC out the ass, a mechanic for generating shields, an area-denial ult that also functions as a Get-Out-Of-Dieing-Free card and just being hard to kill for a solid chunk of the playerbase. Now they're actually leaning in to that side of him, I think its a good change.

>2 new heros that have been around but not playable since launch
>1 character that got the biggest rework
>"WTF WHY ARE THEY FRONT AND CENTER THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE"
>It will still be inferior to TF2 so nobody will play it
like nobody but bots play TF2? lmao

Attached: file.png (768x461, 367.61K)

PvE is coming in 2023 and is paid.

I'm sure they will sell a lot of copies to these guys but it clearly isn't for me and I'm OK with that

the art is much hotter

>character is named doomfist
>his personality is that he kills people with his big robot hand
>he can no longer kill people with his big robot hand
blizzard bad

Whiny bitches who don't know how to play without being able to instant-kill most of the cast on sight bad

I hated fist and I'm glad he's being gutted. Now he's finally BALANCED around being difficult to pin down.

I don't play overwatch it just seems like a retarded decision characterwise

It's not. Being a tank doesn't mean you can't still be depicted as a cold-blooded killer.

those character designs are so fucking bad
why can't they hire the people that designed the original overwatch heroes?

>Want to refund beta access
>friend likes the game and I want to keep playing with him.

Attached: 1638473315787.jpg (1125x1078, 638.97K)

orisa got the biggest rework you lying faggots
get your head out of blizzard's asshole

Because the IP dies this year so who cares.

>one of the most popular characters/dps reworked to a tank and has his play style completely changed
aside from a new ult and the javelin she wasnt changed all that much
even if you put orisa there instead people would still seeth because shes technically an african female

Attached: 20220621_164139.jpg (400x400, 16.09K)

meant for

God this shit is hideous