Never forgetti

Never forgetti

Attached: 6BED24F2-3825-4422-98C0-1AB4CB92E01A.jpg (1024x576, 70.58K)

who keeps giving these characters stupid hair?

I guess in this case it was someone's OC donut steel cause she didn't show up in the direct.

the direct was about partner third party games, not first party
fire emblem is a first party series
user-kun do you have daijobu?

Soon

I want to lewd toothpaste-chan.

its developed by intelligent systems. though I suppose pokemon could also be included as third party if we were talking developers.
Anyways didn't the leak put this as being announce in this direct anyways? or are you suggesting Nintendo will have 3 directs within a month of each other?

>Anyways didn't the leak put this as being announce in this direct anyways?
Some user said that in a previous thread, but when I asked for a source I got jack shit. From what I remember the images just go leaked but nothing was stated about the game showing up in the next direct from the person who posted the images.

I don't like the toothpaste chan nickname. She looks like a fruit-by-the-foot to me

Attached: 1646518153116.jpg (1500x1500, 228.06K)

I prefer Pepsi-chan.

>new face of Fire Emblem
But who is the CURRENT face of Fire Emblem?

Attached: 744658f9e9440b6677de9d7e81863f.jpg (850x1031, 145.67K)

Bylath. I highly doubt anyone gives a shit about Shez.

When we could only see her hair I didn't get the nickname either, but now that you can see that she's wearing white I think it fits. Especially from the front, she looks like aquafresh toothpaste.

>What should we base our character on?
>How about the Dutch flag
>Genius!
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

>see woman
>think of food
do Americans really?

You mean you don't eat your women?

>or are you suggesting Nintendo will have 3 directs within a month of each other?
I've seen some "leakers" pushing that bullshit around (July 6th specifically), but like every other leak I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: 1586553157172.jpg (558x285, 68.35K)

>candy
>food

Are you daijobu? The game was in the direct, in the montage section

3 hopes was in the direct.

To be fair, considering how long they sat on Xenoblade, this new Fire Emblem could still be very real.

Yes that's what I posted

toothpaste chan isn't from 3 hopes.