Whats the last game you played on game pass?

whats the last game you played on game pass?
I tried Naraka, its not bad but it's definitely made by chinamen, and definitely should be f2p and not $20 (though the $20 barrier to entry should keep out some hackers at least)

Attached: 1200px-Xbox_Game_Pass_new_logo_-_colored_version.svg[1].png (1200x842, 73.89K)

sims 4
deep rock galactic

the shadowrun remake. It was fine but clearly very cheaply made.

I don't pay to rent shit from kikes

the 2nd one is way better

>he writes from the comfort of his apartment

I literally can't remember. I should probably just cancel it, and renew to check out Darktide when it comes out.

Same thing I always play on Chadbox
The Waiting Game

TMNT
fun game

I own a house

even with the promos and insane discounts, there's almost nothing worth playing

Attached: 1483654196621.jpg (400x321, 58.75K)

Sniper Elite 5. It's pretty good.

TMNT this morning. Fuck those "No damage" Challenges

kek sure you do

I've never touched a Ninja Gaiden game, which one should I play? is it like DMC where 3 is the best starting point?

Attached: 1651756496190.jpg (1023x447, 279.14K)

ninja turtles was kinda fun

Citizen Sleeper, it was a good little novel. Don't finish building the ship unless you want the game to end.

Outer Wilds
It was really good I bought it on Steam for the DLC

>definitely should be f2p and not $20
Theoretically, yes. Realistically, no. F2P = droves of retards and hackers.

Mostly walking sims and Halo. Firewatch and a lot of Annapurna's catalog.

I play a lot of cloud gaming, I usually play:
Halo Infinite
Halo MCC
Destroy All Humans
Battlefield 4
Fallout 3 and NV
Aliens Fireteam elite
Forza Horizon 5
MS Flight Sim
Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion

Xbox Chad pass is 100% worth it on the go

Does it still locks a part of your HDD on pc?

>install ninja GAYDen From Xbox Pass since I got it for a month with gaming laptop
>Install the trilogy
>Try out the first
>Can't proceed because no controller on a fucking PC port
>UNINSTALL.exe

I think they're phasing that out. You can access those files without external tooling, but it's still annoying. I find that having save data as a binary file more troublesome.

>another microsoft marketing thread
I'm not going to spend a cent on your kikepass or even use your software, rakesh.

Playing the evil within again. Second game is still terrible. They added a bunch of shit in June I already have (shadowrun/ng) but I did check out naraka. It's ok, if I was going to play a br it would be that but I'm not gonna play a br.

>playing the sigma downgrade versions when you can play the superior original versions natively on xbox
I know its tempting since they are free, but youre much better off just buying the backwards compatible versions of ninja gaiden black and ng2