I HECKING LOVE VIDEOGAMES!11 I'M A FUCKING LOSER WITH NO HOBBIES HAHA BECAUSE I WASTE MY TIME IN HECKING VIDEOGAMUS...

>I HECKING LOVE VIDEOGAMES!11 I'M A FUCKING LOSER WITH NO HOBBIES HAHA BECAUSE I WASTE MY TIME IN HECKING VIDEOGAMUS HAHAHAH I'M SO HECKING BASED BASED BASED ALSO VIDEOGAMES ARE HECKING ART BECAUSE I SAY!!!!!!1111111111111

Attached: soy976.png (800x383, 168.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/Ig1H3SqJ#WpZtL-pl171bj-FrBomlaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's your hobby op?

dilating

who are you quoting?

>soy976.png
bait

I look like this and also say this.

Is he keyboard turning?

zomg SO TRUE

All of those posts are me, though

No, here's my folder with almost 10k 'jaks

mega.nz/folder/Ig1H3SqJ#WpZtL-pl171bj-FrBomlaA

At first I thought that was a pic of me and was really surprised that you were able to obtain such a pic, but then I realized I do not own a "PC Gamer" shirt (most of my shirts are Azur Lane shirts). Very uncanny likeness.

i say this and look like this

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B START

True, brother

Literally my original post

holy shit

Based and correct

being a loser faggot from reddit

Yeah

Well

I'm trying

Attached: 1412104740981.jpg (746x982, 156.07K)

>søyjakshit
You will never be an oldfag. You have never lurked, you have no experience on this site, you have no culture. You are a underage newfag twisted by søyjak spamming trannies and Twitter into a crude mockery of this site.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you the way you mock others with søyjaks. Your parents are tired of you and want you to grow up, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind you despite them also being trannies.

Most Anons are utterly repulsed by you. 19 years of this site's existence have allowed Anons to sniff out faggots and underages with incredible accuracy. Even Søyjak spammers who “aren't mentally ill” look uncanny and unnatural to the average oldfag. The way you type and act hostile is a dead giveaway. Even if you manage to get a user to join your /qa/ raid Discord or søyparty, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected community of schizos, trannies, and underages.

You'll never be happy. You put out a fake smile every single day and tell yourself "This next post is gonna be a heckin 'emmy 'n 'e 'catty 'n my 'jakfrens will give me HRT!", but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a underage fag was buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton of a troon that people on a mongolian basketweaving fourm hated. Your meme will become nothing but a small laughing stock of internet history.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: shanks sigmastare.jpg (1915x1078, 181.14K)

Everything I want to do is expensive or illegal

Markiplier

Attached: markisoi.jpg (600x800, 73.01K)

I like to have regular sex with hot woman 5 times a week. I am also a doctor

>17 replies
>18 posters

Attached: smirk.png (299x322, 240.6K)

>having time for sex even twice a week while still having time for basic bodily functions
>a doctor

I'm a lawyer and I can't even have the time to make dinner or watch a show when I get home. Docs have it worse.

Your bait post doesn't make sense. At first your mocking gamers but the people who hate gamers are the ones who think games are a art.

uh actually i don’t play ‘ya i just scroll through the ‘log all day (get f*cked! lol)

I look like that and say those things

I said this yesterday and look like this, but I don't have that shirt though, though.

>but the people who hate gamers are the ones who think games are a art
Based retard.