Sakura Wars

Holy fuck Im cooooming

Attached: AnastasiaPalma.png (846x1020, 594.32K)

Itsuki best girl

No way fag

Really wish these games would come to PC. Once again Sega leaving money on the table. Same with Valkyria Chronicles 2 & 3. They've been porting a lot of PSP games lately, need a follow up. Come on y'all!

Attached: 1656385926149m.jpg (819x1024, 77.68K)

Too busy porting all the Purseowners

>no Hatsuho sex route
>no Anastasia sex route

>y'all
I hate you

It's retards like you that make sure we get shit like Shin Sakura Wars instead something good.

>he doesn't know

Im playing the PS4 game faggot. Just used that image

Sega would rather port proper games, actually deserving games.
Sakura Wars can stay forever on consoles as far as I'm concerned.

Congratulations. Doesn't change the fact that the PS4 game is a pile a shit compared to the original 5. I'd even take 4 over that game. But retards like you are placated by big tits.

I'm still mad that this was never released on PC.

same desu

Shin is better than OG snoozefest.
Fuck you.

Why are you so mad

Hatsuho best girl

Old good new bad

well shit guess I've been putting it off long enough. gonna start with the PS2 remake of the first game tonight. thanks for getting me in gear, op.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 103643.png (695x285, 279.72K)

I'm mad because:
-Shin's story completely shits on the previous games and cast with a premise that goes against the main theme of the series (not self sacrificing, and always staying together as a team)
-The combat has regressed to one button garbage with only one other team mate at a time that's almost always predetermined.
-Characters are shafted to make way for the new Sakura Amamiya, making them much less fleshed out that previous game heroines
-Clashing visual designs from ""guest artists""
-Bad story, even by game standards
And most of all, I'm just sad because people who haven't played the previous games either don't know how much better they were, or think the series was always this bad.

Shame you can't date her but I guess getting molested by her is a decent consolation prize. Shame NOT MUHs and the shitty gacha ensured we'll never see a sequel.