I think about this game a lot

Attached: firewatch_xb1.jpg (720x1080, 47.09K)

would have been better without the woman

Have sex

Attached: STJyF.jpg (1296x1944, 399.56K)

the part where he gets made fun of by the teens at the lake makes me sad. it made me feel old

dilate

>game starts with reddit story why redditman chose to work innawoods
>literally nothing happens
>sort of a mystery starts to unravel
>it's actually boring as shit
>kid dies in an accident and the dad went crazy and is living in a cave now creeping out people in the woods
It was boring as shit and I could forgive that but the story is so fucking stupid. It's like some kids first real creative writing project but the kid is a boring goober with no friends who un ironically enjoys bird watching or some shit.

Not my problem

Attached: f76[1].jpg (670x447, 35.01K)

I hate summer tourists

Are you trying to tell us you think insipid walking simulators are really cool?

*anything that doesn't have explosion every 10 seconds is a walking Sim*

Or you could be playing actual games that let you do things other then walk around listening to a boring story. You know like HOMM or Daggerfall or Resident Evil. Reddit Watch shouldn’t even be considered a game.

firewatch is dogshit. The story teases what could have ended up being interesting shit but it's just completely underwhelming in every respect. If you think firewatch is good you are a retard with no standards. Fucking shitty supermassive CYOA movie games have better story than fucking firewatch.

Debra killed all and burned the forest. And you know it.

i hate the way it looks how would youj even describe the artstyle?

A pointless walking simulator made by a pozzed studio.

unity before it was capable of good graphics.

>DO YOU SEE THAT, DEX, THEYRE LETTING OFF FIREWORKS IN THE FOREST, GET DOWN THERE, FUCKING JESUS CHRIST

Attached: intro-1626440031[1].jpg (780x438, 45.39K)

There is nothing to think about. There are no themes, there is barely a narrative and the graphics and environmeny design are shit enough, so it doesn't even really substitute for a trip to Yellowstone.

>think something interesting is going to happen
>it doesn’t
>IT’S GOOD BECAUSE EXPECTATIONS SUBVERTED

Attached: 6100BBBF-F024-40F7-8008-3A86BB045C34.gif (235x195, 1.21M)

one of the most boring games I have ever played

I liked the ending and the themes were refreshing.

I think about the wasted potential, mostly