Why isn't there a SINGLE walkthrough that will ACTUALLY help me get through this game??? fuck this impossible cancer

Why isn't there a SINGLE walkthrough that will ACTUALLY help me get through this game??? fuck this impossible cancer

Attached: 8t.jpg (176x286, 18.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/m1oqwv.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

loomis is a meme and so is construction.
stop browsing /ic/
copy your fav artists.

You'll never develop the skill for art if you didn't start at a young age. Best you can do is be an imitator, which is just fine for indie games.

Attached: 87uytvytcxrudtf.png (1268x1308, 467.59K)

This

>shapes
>perspective
>lights and shadow
>textures
>color

There dummy, now git gud.

If you need a book to teach you how to draw, you should just learn to code and let the real artists create art. The world is soulless enough as is.

Not true. While I did draw a lot as a kid I lacked any sort of fundamentals and all of my drawings were trash. However as an adult I went back and after getting a degree in math I have since become much better at drawing. You just have to train your brain, putting form and depth at the forefront when you're drawing.

Just like in every game, only way getting good is being born good already.

This.
There's nothing you can only learn from books.

braindead NPC opinion
the most soulless thing you can do is to stop dreaming.

back to your fizzbuzz

can someone give me a rundown on this book and why it makes so many people seethe?

book makes you draw potato men but people are too stupid to understand why he's making you draw potato men.

This isn't a meme or a shitpost or a joke, I am 100% serious about this: If you literally cannot just pick up a pencil or pen and put a line on a piece of paper, and have that line go where you want it to go, and then put another line, and then continue stacking lines until a picture appears, then either you are IRL shitposting, or your brain is not functional.

Bro, it's a fucking line. How can you not push a simple command from your brain to your hand to make a fucking line? How absolutely dysfunctional of a retarded failure must you be at everything else in your life if you literally can't even make a fucking line?

That's supposed to be draw-a-box depending on who you ask.
>imagine being good at drawing is being good at 3rd person action rpgs
>draw a box is meant to be a practice program that helps you get the fundamentals like timing and i-frames (aka structure, basic perspective and line confidence). Like those practice tool programs fps have.
>after draw-a-box you can go play actual games like monster hunter or dark souls i.e. practicing anatomy and learning advanced perspective
>you don't necessarily have to use the training program before playing monster hunter but in theory it should make it easier starting out
Of course if you said this on /ic/ it would start a +200 reply thread debating whether or not dab actually works or not so who knows?
also I suck at art and just regurgitating /ic/ rhetoric so take this with a grain of salt

Last thing I doodled.
Seeing my own work is more demotivating than anything.

Attached: LEAN2.png (1000x700, 178.31K)

The secret to expediting your learning of drawing

Decide on who is your favorite artist
Google all the art of your favorite artist
Copy the drawings of your artist
Do not post any of your shit drawings until you get past 100 pages of drawings
Then study any of the drawing manuals WHILE copying your additional artist

to develop your unique style copy from 2 or MORE ARTISTS

To not get the ire of the internet, do not post your copies of your favorite artists, to any online forum

Stop posting this

Attached: 1631773653067.png (1967x2138, 1.17M)

Is people trashing on loomis/finding it too hard a shitty copypasta or are they actually too retarded to learn shit from his book?

Attached: 34ertyguhbhnkml.png (1395x1748, 1.24M)

>google fun with a pencil
>published in 1939
this book is that old and still causing this much butthurt?

>Why isn't there a SINGLE walkthrough that will ACTUALLY help me get through this game???
because thats not how drawing works
the books arent for teaching you how to draw specific things in a specific way, theyre for teaching you how to think about shit when you want to draw something

Post your latest work/WIP, Any Forums. files.catbox.moe/m1oqwv.png

Attached: little girl sees a spooky ghost.png (2000x1040, 562.91K)

The primary guide caricature throughout the book has a massive schnoz and that triggers Any Forums.

Attached: 1645286758441.gif (582x582, 1.19M)

Looks very cute and very funny
Good stuff, keep going

>talent isn't re-ACK

grind.
do it the right way. and then challenge yourself to do it better.