Physical vidya collections

How's yours coming along?
inb4 negative vibes, pictures of HDDs, and the word "reddit."

Attached: vidya collection.jpg (1928x3486, 2.97M)

I've decided I am going to start collecting for real. Any places I should make an account at besides Limited Run Games?

>pictures of HDD
Well I'm not gonna take a picture of them but I have a modded Wii U, modded Wii (my 2nd Wii might be as well but I forget since it was a long time ago), GC with Swiss (2 unmodded), multiple 3DS (modded) and DS (with r4 cart), some GBA SPs with flash cart, 2 GBCs with an everdrive, oh and a Switch and a buttload of games.

iam8bit and Special Reserve, but still, expect to wait several months if it's a pre-order.

>Any places I should make an account at besides Limited Run Games?
?

He probably means for physicals of indies.

It's too late user.

Super Rare Games has some good releases.

Thanks.
Apparently I missed Mushihimesama and Deep Crimson, and other games. I dont want to miss more.
Why?

Still have a good bit of games from when I was younger but not really sure what to do with them.

Attached: 374B3420-923D-48D7-ADEC-B33FEB1208D0.jpg (4032x3024, 3.04M)

>PS2 Battlefront
I want to go back...

What all is hidden away in there?

bumpan

Not pictured is gen 1, 2, and 3 carts

Attached: pokemon.jpg (2448x3264, 2.3M)

Are there any Pokeyman games you don't have?

Well yeah I'm missing a whole bunch of them. I just have 1 from each gen/series.
Black, but no White, W2 but no B2, Diamond but no Pearl.

That makes sense. I guess I meant any gens' games you don't have.

No I think I've got one of each but I could be forgetting a gen somewhere.
I don't have the GBA Pinball game I know that, and my GBC one is missing the battery cover...fuck you Tyler.
Oh yeah, not pictured are GC games, Coloseum and XD, Wii games Battle Revolution and the Pokeparks. I don't have any N64 games actually, or Pokemon Channel or Box or whatever else.

I have a big collection of all eras, but have been collecting for the switch the most lately. It's fun to try and get a rare game on clearance before it starts to shoot up in price :D

>battery cover
If you mean the cover for the GBC itself, they're fairly cheap on ebay.

No, for the Pinball game.

Attached: R (7).jpg (800x800, 370K)

Well, that sucks. I just looked on ebay, apparently a lot of Pokemon Pinballs are missing their battery covers.

Been slowing down due to the economy.

Attached: Switch Collection 9:21.jpg (3680x3713, 3.74M)

Holy shit, I didn't even know there were this many Switch games. Since they're not in alphabetical order, I'll ask: Do you have any rhythm games?