Fire Emblem Warriors" Three Hopes

Boar DLC when?

Attached: 37b1882a6e5848c1bf69343d2438eced.jpg (1100x1100, 115.19K)

I used to be look warm towards Rhea but the autistic fit Claude and Edelgard throw against her have unironically made me like her out of sheer sympathy

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 94.43K)

Was he aware of Edelgard and her siblings being fucked over by moles? Because there is no way he just watched

cute lesbian

Attached: 1655768163034.jpg (2170x2232, 3.87M)

The word is lukewarm

The sow...

Attached: 1656447719781.jpg (1280x720, 114.36K)

Probably never, not I don't even see this game in the top ten Nintendo switch games for this week.

i think the implication is that he willingly gave his children to molemen. don't quote me on that. But he defeinitely knew

So whats the intended loop for the game? Whats the point of leveling down a character? Should I level down each time I change class?

Attached: family drama.jpg (1280x548, 125.02K)

Is it not really? it has already been 4 days

>3Houses Lords meet the 3Hopes lords of each route
What happens?

TPunished DImitri was made for a musou type game. If they don't make him a dlc along with uniqye voicelines i'll be sending cum to KT's HQ for a year

Post memes that aged like milk

Attached: 1lzmzqabhho31.png (705x767, 330.47K)

I don't think he did, I think the nobles insurrection made him powerless and the fucked up shit that they made to his family made him mindbroken

What's the better way to experience your second route? NG+ or a fresh save?

Doesn't he beg for Edelgard's forgiveness because of what she suffered, which would suggest he knew

Shouldn't Edelgard be right since she preaches for meritocracy

you've asked that question in previous threads multiple times and always got the same answer. what the fuck do you want from us?

Attached: 91340211_p1.jpg (1000x900, 531.76K)

What does Dimitri say when he cums

yeah, like i said he definitely knew, i'm only not sure about whether he did it voluntarily or not

Boarmitri kills every last one of them.

>Keep your cloaca fumes away from my Ashen Demon, Rhea!!!

Attached: edelgard mad.png (512x512, 156.74K)

Same, but now I feel so bad for her that now I'm her defender

Ask Felix

Attached: 84908607_p0.jpg (1231x965, 358.74K)

All her fans outside of Any Forums hail her as a revolutionary / leftist because she's a dyke and anti-church

stupid lesbian

Attached: 1656116367165.jpg (850x949, 140.71K)

Nope, and all of the written nip reviews give it a 3 out of 4 stars.

>Yokoda: To players who played FE Three Houses, I think that Byleth, the relationship with allies, and the bond between allies are very important things. Therefore, it was decided early on with IS and KT that having Shez as the new protagonist shouldn’t create anything that negates relationships that have been built up.

Threadly reminder that the cast got flanderized to protect the self-inserts' egos.

That's no way of talking to grandma little El, you must be disciplined again

Attached: rhea_spanking_edelgard_by_zapperbullet_ddlxs11-350t.jpg (679x350, 43.16K)

What about that time Sothis calls Byleth her meat toilet

>a 3 out of 4 stars.
That isnt so bad

Does anyone have a link for the text dump of the game?

Which is ironic because a revolutionary typically rebels against the government, despite Edelgard being her country's government.

Is 3/4 bad?

How would Three Houses and Three Hopes change if Dimitri was a girl?

Attached: dimitri alexandre blaiddyd (fire emblem and 1 more) drawn by kisetsu - 194c3d513895b5df725e747226007e62.jpg (900x1687, 128.69K)

They were right honestly. Imagine making your mainline title obsolete thanks to a fucking musou. Not only that but they dug their own hole the moment they made a decision to not have Byleth as the main character.

Well to them the church might as well was the Fodlan government, that and mental gymnastics

the thing is with Edeltard is that she claims Fodlans system of nobility keeps the commoners down yet most of the people that die in her war in both Houses and Hopes timelines are fuckin peasants she really cannot be entrusted with any political power whatsoever

that time was pretty hot. I wish she did that more often

Attached: 1656090156277.jpg (905x1280, 657.96K)

No amount of shitposting is going to make this true, she used a basic fucking metaphor and the scene makes sense if you actually fucking played the game faggot.

Dedues memes about BBC

twatter would explode

Fighting between Edelgard lesbians and Dimitri lesbians would be hilarious

Blue lions would be so ridiculously more popular than the other routes it wouldn't even be funny

To be fair she did unironically say she was willing to sacrifice people to get her way. She got lucky and didn't have to sacrifice anyone she wasn't already willing to.

Attached: she really said that.png (460x380, 252.86K)

>Yokoda: This may be a what-if story on the land of Fodlan, but is also a story that may or may not exist. Which story is the official version is up for everyone playing to decide. The three companies have made sure that this game is enjoyable to those who have played FE Three Houses, so we would like for you to relax and play this game.

There will never be one true canon, we're stuck here endlessly debating until Toothpaste-chan's game is finally officially revealed.