People called this a masterpiece of game design

>people called this a masterpiece of game design

Attached: 1650536865479.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Seethe, retard build.

No one did.
Stop being delusional
Stop listening to Any Forums.

I will never play a fromshit game. How can diehard fans tolerate shit like this and shit hitting you clean through walls?

Attached: 4.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>and shit hitting you clean through walls?
the justification for this is: so you cant cheese
reality is that From is unable to setup proper game levels / AI / enemy positions

He could have just rolled.

not even armored core or tenchu?

>From is unable to setup proper game levels / AI / enemy positions
Why do people keep buying their trash if they can't even code properly? I don't get it.

What he "could have done" is irrelevant.
Are you legitimately so mentally retarded that you don't see the problem?

>tenchu
Fuck. I had no idea Tenchu was Fromsoft and I enjoyed the shit out of Wrath of Heaven on the PS2. I really liked Armored Core 2, too.

Attached: v.jpg (200x356, 16.21K)

What about magnetized attacks?

Attached: 1654201662908.webm (640x412, 771.29K)

I never played any either. I was going to and then I just decided I could probably play any other game from any other genre and have more fun

yea no one remembers when they had different games
now it's just rolly polly shit

>Armored Core
at least we can look forward to 6 being on PC, which equals mods
for once, there might finally be no more need for any new AC games after AC6

>Why do people keep buying their trash if they can't even code properly? I don't get it.

Why bother? That takes effort. From is smart and have this figured out, they very obviously know they don't need to spend a penny on QA, since regardless of the functionality of their product reddit NPCs will gobble it up and fellate them for being masters of the craft for doing so. Might as well pocket the development costs.

>shit like this
>soreseal
>fuck all vigor, even with rune active
>no roll, just walked backwards
>late game tower boss

OP is probably a RL1 retard who should stick to summoning mimic tear

Nobody played those games anyway. If you look for tenchu and armored core threads in the archives you will find very little discussion outside of dark souls threads in over a decade here.

Rewatch the webm again.
Its not about anything you just posted.
Not to mention people got praised for doing hardcore runs in previous souls game but when you do it here, its the opposite.

Alright fine, shit player.
But how the fuck do you defend "clearly plays the stagger animation but snaps back to running in for a grab"?

Armored core 2 through Last Raven were all exceptional

AC4 and beyond is garbage, and is coincidentally when Nu-From started with the soulsfaggotry as well

Its not about those things because those are what good players do. You obviously aren't one.

>flame of the redditmanes

Rewatch the webm.
Why are you so hostile if someone wants to help you understand what the webm is about?

I legitmately don't see the issue? He grabbed you and killed you because you didn't dodge?

>Nnoooo why didn't my broken l2 spam not work this time!

Because poise exist and those enemies have the highest in the game. Try a different crutch.

>AC4 and above is garbage
I can understand AC4 for its menus, or V/VD due to their vastly different gameplay styles, but really dude?

Attached: 1646991835863.jpg (490x365, 45.76K)

Literally none of that has anything to do with the webm whatsoever

Just had to roll away, retard

>Because poise exist
Not for players.
And enemy poise was broken.

No.

are you blind?

Attached: file.png (1086x1180, 874.92K)

So if his poise was high enough that he shouldn't have staggered, then why did he play and then cancel the stagger animation?

>changing the subject

And no. It wasn't. Poise wins again.

:^)

>poiselets seething at based poise behemoth chad

No one cares about your Elden Ring opinion

Attached: 31797509-4BD6-4581-B2EF-BAC06D6421B8.jpg (474x474, 20.46K)

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST NOT STAGGER THATS NOT FAIR EVERYONE STAGGERS FROM THIS L2 YOUTUBE MAN TOLD ME ABOUT

Kek i run through.

>I legitmately don't see the issue?

People this stupid should unironically be banned from using the internet.

This is now an Armored Core thread.
Any posts beyond this one shall only be of Armored Core discussion.
Punishment for not complying is that I'll just call you a fag.

Attached: armored core.webm (640x360, 2.26M)

if you're talking about the flinch mid grab windup then yea it looks janky and should be fixed to be consistent with the other hyper poise grab attacks.

RL1 runs are still praised as much as any soulsgame, but only if you're good at the game and show that off. Eating shit to an obvious grab attack because you're either retarded or want to save your video clip for le Any Forums gold isn't praiseworthy

that's not the point tho

>man with no poise speaks

Oh no! Anyway...

So can you explain it to me or nah?

Name one game that has zero issues with enemy attacks clipping through walls and has perfect hitboxes. (you can't)

That enemy literally cancels his own stagger animation straight into a run. This series is jank as fuck and the drones lap it up and defend it. You wouldn't be getting these webms if you can accept that the games are jank.

And to think these "people" have the gall saying the Souls series are akin to retro games.

fag

Attached: invasion.webm (720x480, 2.97M)

I dunno why but I find endless black voids like that incredible. I just wanna wander it. So for me this little surprise boss fight was neato even if it was just rehashed enemies I'd dealt with countless times in the sewers.

Are you illiterate or trolling?

It's perfectly fine for him not to stagger, but he shouldn't be playing the stagger animation if he's not staggered.

That's not a magnetized attack, that's just the aim animation fucking up. The trajectory of the arrows do have some homing on them enough that you are right to call them "magnetized", but not a significant enough amount to be a real issue.

Attached: 1647501672459.webm (900x506, 2.81M)

he got staggered but he instantly goes back to the grab animation

Tenchu was made by Acquire

armored cope

>hey look its the game that only gets talked about in dark souls threads!

Hint: watch the webm
Hint #2: it's before 2 seconds, the entire rest of the clip is extraneous

put your thinking cap on user, I believe in you

Isn't that just super armor? It briefly staggered him but he continued

Yet those other games are able to mitigate it much better than this that it isn't a common complaint.

Outplayed by poise Chad Master of the bullgoats

>sweating_man.jpg

Attached: Armored Core.png (1424x802, 1.19M)

>Nooo only im allowed to have super armor!
>my poise missed the part where its supposed to care

>bro he should have had better vigor, thats the problem bro

Attached: 1650566568748.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

super armor would let him go through for the whole animation tho. ER has this strange thing where sometimes for some reason enemies decide to animation cancel into attacks

Monster hunter Tri
The best one, coincidentally

>Isn't that just super armor? It briefly staggered him but he continued
Hyper armor doesn't make you instantly recover and cancel out the animation from a stagger, it prevents you from getting staggered in the first place. Have you not played a Souls game before?

I don't even remember this boss.

level vigor

>Yes, Elden Ring reads your inputs. Here's why that's a good thing.

Attached: 1648988406445.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

git gud zoomer

is the problem the fact that they're fighting on a black void?

>the fag tries to run where there is not also yeah the vigor could help him

the problem is that he gets staggered and goes instantly back to where he stopped in the grab animation

Attached: 6.0.jpg (1600x900, 135.63K)

souls games are easy, and they are not even complex there are more difficult games