The villain is the MC's evil twin

>the villain is the MC's evil twin

Attached: racemic mixture.png (1367x552, 427.32K)

Persona 5 is great as a “baby’s first JRPG”, but once you play more of the genre and realize that it fails at a lot of the critical things a game like it needs, it falls apart.

I honestly think that’s why it gets so much praise from people who aren’t familiar with JRPGs. It’s mechanically simple but just deep enough to make the player feel smart, the story is linear and requires very few meaningful sacrifices or decisions, it looks great which distracts from a lot of the flaws, etc.

Attached: CE18AC72-0602-41EC-85BB-281430807A2E.jpg (528x468, 64.42K)

P4 > P3 > P5

I don’t particularly like P5, I watched that video to see him shit on it, but the video is honestly complete garbage. Half his complaints are legitimate, but the other half are him either outright lying about the context of a scene, or him pretending (?) not to be about to understand very simple concepts the game presents.

>So did they Steal Sae’s heart or not!? The game doesn’t tell us!
>What the fuck happened with Futaba!?

Dumb shit like that. The lying was worse, but I don’t remember any examples off the top of my head.

Attached: B95800FB-D248-4009-B2F2-D5F8BD6D1FC2.jpg (500x500, 198.65K)

i've played a ton of jrpgs and i still think p5 is the best in the series and one of the best in the genre
cope

I think you’re onto something by saying it’s Baby’s First JRPG
It’s got an anime style, but it isn’t *so* anime that it’ll scare off the casual consumer. It’s a perfect fit for the ironic weebs that infest twitter.
Plus Persona as a brand isn’t seen as weird or convoluted like Final Fantasy is by the casual video game player.

Its like babys second step into JRPGs considering that most peoples first JRPG is Pokemon

I swear you niggers would call Wizardy babies first RPG if it was popular and you didn't like it.

Attached: 1627081224776.jpg (800x450, 91.24K)

I think it fits P5 pretty well actually. the game is mostly carried by visuals and the characters while being simple enough and easy for basically anyone to play

I like Persona 5, don’t get me wrong. It holds a special place in my heart because it was effectively my gateway drug into what has become my favorite genre of video games besides action games. I’ve simply realized over time that it has many flaws that are overlooked by people because they simply don’t have the reference point of other JRPGs

Attached: 0AEAA71C-9549-4B72-91F5-B83C1E624F41.jpg (360x360, 46.61K)

P5 is a good game. There isn't some secret trick to it. It's a whole package JRPG. I don't think the masses are being fooled into liking a mediocre game, but I do think it's a pretty mediocre persona game. P3/P4 are much stronger on the narrative, worldbuilding, and characterization, and I'd even go far to say that Persona's appeal was always more on that side than the gameplay. P5 just found a better way to distract you from the narrative and keep you busy with impressive visuals, more things to do, and thematic dungeons.

Attached: EJuEjenXkAAp3cj.png (973x973, 622.07K)

Oh, it's because you don't know what the phrase "baby's first" even fucking means.

Attached: curb.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

Can someone sum up these two vids in a post please so i dont have to watch them

Or maybe they like it because it's a good game.

Actually I take that back, probably gets the meaning, but considering everything up to and including Final Fantasy is less complex and niche, I don't think it fits at all. I mean, this is a world where Paper Mario exists.

to be fair FF is more of an action RPG recently and I don't think paper mario is even an RPG anymore

Cvit video - Goes throughout the entire game in a timely manner but also makes mistakes by mixing actual correct commentary and problems the game has whilst also using proven false facts about the games creation meaning it's 4 hours of white noise with the occasional interesting statement that everyone who dislikes RPGs makes.

MangaKamen video - Going out of his way to tackle the statements made in the other video whilst breaking his opinion down into the 'Joseph Andersen effect' that means the video is too long and says nothing of value which is ironic comparing the video lengths. Doesn't really correct anything that wasn't already common knowledge of any fan of RPGs.

Both videos are bad and are from pretentious nerds, one who is ironic and the other unironic.

Shit bait Faggot.

Attached: 1647852143664.jpg (388x223, 12.54K)

>literal whos

While I agree that P5 doesnt have the best plot, just because it has a lot of style doesnt mean it lacks substance. A lot of rpgs with no style or substance gets praised all the time.

>both of them are more than four and a half hours long
They're both evil

The original video is probably the dumbest video created about Persona 5, you don't even have to watch the second to realize most of the things he says are fucking stupid at best, you just have to play the game. It's crazy that dumbasses here used it as some kinda argument as to why the game is "bad" because they couldn't cope with it being fairly good and popular.

When will Cvit submit his reply?