BETHESDA GAMES LWT YOU BE WHP UOU WANT TO BE

BETHESDA GAMES LWT YOU BE WHP UOU WANT TO BE
>FALLOUT 2 (MADE BY REDDIT): NAZIS BAD. YOU CANT JOIN ENCLAVE
>FALLOUT 3: YOU CAN SIDE WITH ENCLAVE
>FALLOUT 76: KINO ENCLAVE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

GO WHERVER YOU WANT WITH WHOEREVER SHIP YOU WANT

Attached: 1655159772155m.jpg (805x1024, 163.51K)

>words words words

ESL words even

good morning sirs
please do the needful and preorder the starfields

Starfield will be trash
>character creator makes you select body type A/B
>The game will ask for your preferred pronouns
>you'll play as a virgin
>the first bosses will be 100% aryans who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they'll kill you they say "such an inferior being, will do good soap"
>The final boss will be a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the universe from the actual villain which is a conservative white man who insist on talking to you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs will all be black astronauts who have white scientist(female) by their side
>One of the gestures in the game will be a strange mix between moonwalk and twerking
>All of the planets will have female bosses, you often will beat an alien and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There will be a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs will reference Rosa Parks
>When you get the option to change your appearance (yes even gender) an NPC will tell you "I'm glad you are proud of who you really are"
>there will be a BLM mural inside a cave that is all way to end of the universe, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave space explores looking for freedom outside of the Starfield" once you find this you can will be able to get an item called "moon boots of Mr. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>The merchant NPCs will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a holographic sign who tells the story of a pioneer that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit Bethesda will crammed in there just to tell us that they are pro white genocide.

don't care, not playing or thinking about Starfield, will be playing the best FPS of all time instead

Attached: 1655737876863.jpg (662x644, 78.71K)

what the fuck are you talking about.

>All these sentences with no substance whatsoever
You gotta go back to your containment board.

Attached: Buy starfield.jpg (256x256, 15.04K)

Discordfags please go, no one cares about your false flag

Weird STALKER mod

Fuckoff Todd, Starfield is a shitty Fallout 4 and Fallout 4 sucked dick.
Level scaling sucks dick and so does every Bethesda game since Morrowind.

Todd claimed that there isn't level scaling, and leveling is done by getting better at skills and unlocking abilities in them, like a mix of fallout and skyrim.
Fallout 4 sucked dick because of the voiced protagonist, this game doesn't have that and has 150k more lines of dialog than fallout 4 had.
It's going to be a kino classic RPG and you are going to like it.

>Todd claimed that there isn't level scaling
Yes, because Todd has never lied

>urhghh durr todd lies
sure dude, whatever, I'll have fun with my modded space rpg sandbox fucking little girls on my space ships, while you spend 20k on a ship in star citizen.
Keep crying.

>Todd lies
Yes
>I'll have fun
It's a Bethesda game, who you're trying to fool?
You're just going to listen to a podcast while playing it because that's what their games are, casual white noise
>while you spend 20k on a ship in star citizen.
No, but I'll spend another 3000 hours on STALKER Anomaly while laughing at you.

Attached: Todd-Howard-11-05-2021.jpg (1080x608, 421.63K)

Good morning sirs

keep seething, I'm gonna go fuck my daughter wife in skyrim now.

Attached: file.png (1200x631, 956.92K)

Italianon go back to the /07/th threads on /jp/ already I'm trying to not play vidya games.

I don't what you do with your shit game loser.
It's still a shit game, stop pretending otherwise.

Attached: Joel.jpg (897x689, 53.53K)

Joel would love Starfield nigger :-)

And it would still be a shit game liked by a shitty eceleb.

Attached: Chad Thundercock.jpg (468x468, 35.96K)