YOU CAN PET THE HECKIN DOGS IN THIS GAME

>YOU CAN PET THE HECKIN DOGS IN THIS GAME

Attached: 1653067511142.gif (440x386, 273.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJg-ixvoPcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone explain the appeal of dogs to me
I only find them annoying and scary

Attached: dog4.jpg (586x645, 45.93K)

not a dog tho that's a bird

Deboonked
youtube.com/watch?v=bJg-ixvoPcQ

I like dogs, just not other people's dogs if that makes sense.
It's just like having a really loyal but retarded buddy.

You have to be a man to truly appreciate them, so you wouldn't understand

Attached: 1623539516545.jpg (114x125, 3.86K)

they're cute when they smile :)

Attached: what a cute pit bull.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

It's a powerful predator animal that takes skill and dedication to train into a reliable companion that will literally protect you with its life. What's not to like?

Dogs are cute and cool and being able to pet them in games is fun and if you have a problem with that you are gay and I don't care about your shitty contrarian opinion.

Attached: dogs help with groceries.webm (426x426, 1.52M)

you have to be not gay,enjoy eating food and having leftovers for the buds, and being outside.

this is based
these are not dogs they are like chihuahuas if they had the size to back their temper

Attached: 1531918962554.jpg (638x3464, 442.34K)

Yep, that's what happens when you intentionally breed an animal to kill members of its own species and then try to treat it like a pet. Pitbulls are a crime against nature

Attached: 1652455635874.jpg (243x240, 19.9K)

>tfw raised a pitbull for ten years, terrified that it was gonna turn my neck into beef jerky at any opportunity
>she died peacefully in her sleep, of old age

Still, I recognize her as an exception, and nothing more. But I'm thankful I didn't turn into a statistic.

It's a loyal friend that is always happy to see you, enjoys your company.

I like games where you can kick dogs

Every chihuahua I have ever met was pretty chill.

aww he's smiling :)

I had to put my dog down just last friday. I guess she had a stroke or something because she was fine the day before but in the morning she was unresponsive and then started having seizures on the way to the vet. I feel awful.

>Every chihuahua I have ever met was pretty chill.

Attached: 1650950294440.png (490x430, 15.61K)

i am sorry user she at least was with you which is a lot.

>You can pet heckin doggos
>But you can't heckin kill them

Attached: kaname.jpg (1920x1836, 228.87K)

>scary
imagine getting filtered by dogs

Why do incels seethe about dogs? Is it because women would rather fuck dogs than them?

Attached: 1631681147575.png (800x934, 267.36K)

I'm sorry to hear that, user. My cat has been having respiratory problems recently, and he's 14 years old, so I'm really scared he won't be around for much longer.
It's an overused saying, but you have to remember all the good times you had with them, and that they were well taken care of and loved being with you as well.

In all seriousness, what is your race? Dog fear only seems to exist among non-whites/non-asians

t. omar bin salman