Start game

>Start game
>This nigger crash down and fucks off
>Later walking on the map he crash down again but hold on to him this time
>Kamikaze his ass into the ground and kills me
>Now he doesn't appear anymore
Dragon's dogma thread, post about your retarded encounters with the monsters

Attached: 20160710105340_1.jpg (1920x1080, 264.98K)

I killed it by setting it on fire. Are there more?

what game is this

Skyrim

Oh. I'm tired of people modding things like griffons into skyrim, it's completely lore unfriendly.

>Madeleine got ran out of town
Am I fucked? Did that quest and don't think she's coming back. I gave that bitch my silver idol

Dragons smegma. You are a pimp that needs to sell your pawn to anons in dragons dogma threads in order to make riftbucks.

she's fine, if you finished the quest she'll turn up again and sell shit, if you didn't she still shows up but just won't sell shit
in fact she's very lucky and ended up fucking off at just the right time

Dragon's Dogma, the game where you risk your life protecting your childhood girlfriend only for her to get NTR blacked on a ship

Attached: Mason.png (420x334, 214.08K)

are you trolling?

Oh I'll be posting about encounters with monsters alright. Really, what do they have against me? I just wanted to post a video for fun and they're fucking me over for no reason.

Attached: wtf youtube WHY.png (1592x227, 196.26K)

:^ )

Attached: apgmason.png (786x69, 15.89K)

There's an ogre close to the cathedral, you can fill in the gaps.

Someone manually copyright claimed the video.

that's dumb. I'll skip this game.

Attached: 1650537709683.png (225x226, 97.06K)

ye. you can find them in a few spots. when you get the main mission to kill one don't kill it in the first area. you'll kick yourself later and his second area is badass.

But that shows up before the video is even uploaded, I tried uploading multiple times yet that always happens when the video is verified. How come this video is fine yet mine would get flagged as soon as it gets posted?

Attached: 2187371263124312.png (716x220, 76.94K)

someone post the comic
you know the one

Attached: 2jSAqUG.png (613x3801, 395.7K)

I only killed the one on the door of Gran Soren. Do they not respawn?

there's a few areas they can spawn at and that one is scripted so its cool. you'll get a main mission from the wyrm hunt bro to help some soldiers hunt one next. just don't kill it in the first area, wait for it to fly off.

the regular roaming ones respawn, the one you go on a quest to kill specifically with some guards doesn't. You can kill it in the first encounter if your damage is high enough, which is really cool, but then you miss out on 70% of the quest which takes you to one of the coolest places in the game. You go there at least one other time but the gryphon one is the coolest.

>your childhood girlfriend
someone didn't bond Feste and that someone is a faggot.

i didnt gave madeleine the 1000 she asked for at the beginning of the game
how fucked am i? will i still be able to get the true ending?
how much does it affect the game/quests?

Once a video is uploaded it gets IDed, uploading the same video to clear a claim won't help. If a video get claimed by youtubes content ID it will get claimed but won't block it and that can happen even if you upload the video as unlisted.

That's only if you want to fuck her Jew tits

I don't even think it stops her from making a shop. There's no hiding the "true ending" stuff, you make choices and fight, that's it.

Dumb what? Quina loves the arisen that the main reason she goes to the cathedral in the first place.

It showed up immediately after the first time I posted it. Are you implying that they have copyright ninjas waiting to copyright a video id whenever someone posts something, but at the same time they'll just turn the blind eye to the videos I mentioned? That doesn't make any sense.

he bought the cuckposters line. mason is just too good of bait desu.

Attached: 1656281330038.webm (342x776, 389.75K)

>that's dumb. I'll skip this game.
You are an absolute muppet. This dude doesnt talk with quina once, and makes that remark to fuck with you.
In this game if you are max affinity with any npc and that npc is the last person you talked to then that person is yours and you are uncuckable. First cycle i got alienore (overrated whore anyway), second cycle i forgot to actually go to get a bitch and ended up getting maul the bandit leader who gives a single quest.
You are not in any danger of being cucked in this game, it is Quina (or whoever you want to romance) that is in danger of getting cucked as you do a favour for a fat merchant or in my case doing a quest for a bandit leader. Whatever the case you are not cucked in dragons dogma.

oh neat, the thing i saw changed was the scene where he fucks the blonde guy
my first playthrough, and dont want to reset everything because of that lol
thanks

>and makes that remark to fuck with you.
he can even be your bro so its clearly just a jape.

Yes.

Death to the youtube jews then. What do they have against me?

Attached: 1655258039831.png (586x754, 117.01K)

nice cope, she got blacked and you're gonna raise his brown babies for him

Too good specially if niggas hasn't played the game, good job user keep it up.