Return to Monke (Island)

youtube.com/watch?v=6BhE1r3JNpQ

Here's your Guybrush, bro!

Attached: return.jpg (1280x720, 165.02K)

I'm starting to think these are reverse shill threads

Congratulations user! this is the 10000th thread about this shit in only a day!! choose your prize!

scrap this shit animation and redo it, ron

Wow! It's almost like people are going to talk about something that was announced today?

fuck you, this is my vision. This is how monkey island always supposed to look without the tech limitations, this is my magnum opus, this artstyle will define and inspire a new generation of artists. this is the future. fuck you

>something that was announced today
It was announced 3 months ago

its almost like ron is self-destructive and would rather shit on his own legacy than fullfill or even surpass any expectations

literal soulless remake under the veil of being a sequel

>look its melee island!
>look its this and this and this and this...
holy fuck creativity really is dead

merit and achievement are now dead, or worse, tantamount to fascism

Why does it have to be like this? Why does it keep happening? Why is everything terrible?

Attached: 1656460888905.jpg (1000x1000, 371.71K)

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride

just accept that monkey island has concluded. there are still great people making great new games somewhere, somewhen.

lik Deponia?

Attached: 1648533659780.jpg (1000x1193, 1.02M)

Attached: guybrush.png (1128x834, 1020.56K)

I HATE GLOBOHOMO
I HATE GLOBOHOMO

i used to be able to beat the first 3 games so fast, i played them so many times i loved them ever since i was like 6. i even like 4 and have played it more than once even though it's generally looked down upon. i didn't like what i played of tales though. this new one looks hideous, worst art i've seen for a game that i can think of, maybe ever

I've sworn off modern games these past couple of years. But Monkey Island piqued my interest when it was first teased. But not like this. Please, not like this.

Attached: 1460705120222.jpg (152x180, 7.9K)

left is actually an AI upscale, if we're being fair

Attached: 1637249104549.jpg (1000x1668, 410.69K)

Why the fuck didn't they just copy the Left style? It's even simpler!

>Monkey Island piqued my interest when it was first teased.
But we've known since the first teaser that this was the art style?

what were they thinking?

Attached: 52daac449b3dbe10.jpg (720x600, 38.14K)

Generally for a lot of games you don't get enough information from still images, you actually need to see the animations and movement to get a feel of the artstyle, a simplistic artstyle might mean there was more care put into animation that displays feelings and movement eloquently.

This one looks even fucking worse, it's like a teenager's first flash animation.

>gib