Why was this chosen over FES?

Why was this chosen over FES?

Attached: Untitled.png (999x524, 599.68K)

its better

That's objectively false

When Atlus rereleases a game, they don't care about the content that's in it. They just use the most recent version. That's why Tokyo Mirage Sessions Encore used the censored western version, and Nocturne HD was based on the Maniax Chronicle Edition. The only exception seems to be the Japan-exclusive Switch ports SMT I, II, and "if...", which are only using the Super Famicom versions because it's literally on Super Famicom Online.

Honestly, probably because you can play as a girl

Still I thought P3P was perfect on the PSP, not sure how it will hold up on a 65” TV.

the nusona tranny fanbase (tranbase) wants to play as a girl

Muh FeMC and controllable party members.

it's the latest version and has objectively more content cause femc route. It was great on the vita and playing it handheld, going to be interesting on consoles and pc.

Will they price 5 and 3 well like they did 4, or will they overcharge? 5 should be $40, $50 tops, but could easily be $60 since it includes dlc. Fes could go for $20 still, but p3p shouldn't be more than $10. Could easily see them charging the same price as 4 for it though, despite p4g being much better visually.

laziness

>despite p4g being much better visually.
uh oh... delete this now before you summon the originalp4fags

fog

lol you know perfectly well that P3P is gonna be more than $10

Royal is $60, Golden and Portable will both be $20. Spencer from SMT Network seems confident in his weekly podcasts that there will be a physical bundle with Golden and Portable included, as well. No idea if his source is accurate, but if you check the video Spencer made on the night of the Xbox presentation, literally everything he said about P3-P5 has happened.

Because they know the P5 crowd will absolutely not play FES where you can't directly control party members

it's like two lines of code to have it on pcsx2 surely they could just add it too

P3FES is my favorite Persona game. I will not be purchasing P3P.

In Japan you had Persona 3, the FES add-on Disk, and a special edition containing Persona 3 and The Answer all in one with a couple mechanics backported.

Persona 3 Portable was an actual remake with changes to the story to reference Persona 4 and Catherine. The female route has a getaway to Inaba, and the Male route actually adds the teacher from Persona 4 during a beach event among other small things. It fits much better with the later games because of it.

>Persona 3 Portable was an actual remake with changes to the story to reference Persona 4 and Catherine
Cringe, to be honest!

You can add party control to P3 FES with a text file

Because the lazy fucks decided to port their Vita games

FES (2006) it's made with spagetti code.

Remember that in Pokemon Sun and Moon (2016), they had a different model for every single cutscene, well Atlus did the same thing 10 years earlier.

They started to unJUST themselves between P3P and P4G. They did better with P4 but that was a rush job so a lot of bad habits remained.

It's a better one.
If they chose FES, people here would complaint the same stuff too, because you lot always trying to be contrarian when possible.

I agree with the other user, changing the story to reference 4 is cringe. Not having the Answer is cringe too

>better one
only for casuals
I would be shitting on casuals that can't handle not being able to control the party if they ported FES

>Persona 3 Portable was an actual remake with changes to the story to reference Persona 4 and Catherine. The female route has a getaway to Inaba, and the Male route actually adds the teacher from Persona 4 during a beach event among other small things. It fits much better with the later games because of it.
So a couple of references somehow outweighs an entire epilogue which is pretty frequently referenced in the following P3 games? That makes no sense user

Because of the Switch.