Fuck this one is hard

Fuck this one is hard

Attached: 69E586DA-4D30-4095-B87C-ECFE3B19C8FD.jpg (1400x1050, 141.72K)

yup

Git gud

I had more problems with the dragon and mermaid

use more bombs, it'll be easier

Yeah, him and the Dragon were the worst fights for me

Try to memorize how long it takes to break his parts then do them as close to simultaneously as possible, his upgrades attacks in this stage make it much harder to ger through.

I did have trouble with the head-rocket stage from time to time; using a super is optional, it'll end it in one hit.

Clench your fucking cheeks for stage 3, and spam supers. Never use a super in stage 1; if you can't pass otherwise then you're fucked.

I hated the bee boss and the die guy most.

Hey, I heard you like focusing on the direct attacks coming from the target, so to help out I designed some heat-seeking bombs that have a large explosion radius to help you out while you occasionally lose control of your positioning due to your target.

Thanks. Fuck you.

>move out of the way
>kill bomb
>move back
are you a video games journalist? pic not relatd.

Attached: devolution.jpg (1024x279, 50.52K)

It's trivial if you have cleared a danmaku game before.

>do as much damage to the Laser on his head as soon as the match starts
>then immediately use bombs on his lower chest so you damage his stomach and chest at the same time
>Switch back to default fire to kill his stomach and laser quickly
>farm a super off parrying his chest thing then kill it
>nuke his heart with your super to completely skip annoying phase 2
>you should easily have 3 hearts to handle the rest of the fight which is self explanatory

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (521x240, 152.5K)

Fuck this one hard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107.77K)

beat this robot fuck this morning, finally. fuck him and fuck that dragon too

Attached: FPPOP7UVUAAPYnD.jpg (680x680, 43.77K)

I think the dragon is only hard because so many people sleep on the lobber. An arching shot turns his 2nd and final forms into a cakewalk.

So many problems people have with this game stem from it being extremely annoying to aim because of the lack of a diagonal aiming button

yup, the 2hus have prepped me on getting through that wild ass third phase

>Dude what iff we made a platformer but... only bossfights, the worst part of platformers
why did this reddit game get so popular?

First phase is a mountain to climb but everything after that is pretty straightforward.

>Animation looks nice
>a hard game during the "Dark Souls of" era

Only thing hard is my dick. FUCK those hips and perfect tum-tum

It's not even that hard. I beat Cuphead, but I still can't finish Gunstar Heroes.

they probably regret making her so sexy, which is why all the females in the DLC have androgynous looks and no curves.

>Make a game in the current year
>Give it rules that the player actually needs to learn and abide by
Your game is now hard and the next Dark Souls

Attached: 1644629182488.jpg (1809x1013, 269.14K)