Minecraft thread lets gooooooo

Hey Any Forums, name my next minecraft world.
also post base builds, extra points if they include mangrove trees

Attached: 525b0-16407842609799-1920-74028471.jpg (840x473, 53.17K)

Nigger shill, fuck off

lol obvious shill is obvious

DAILY REMINDER, MICROSOFT IS A DANGEROUS COMPANY, ALL ITS MAIN MEMBERS NEED TO BE EXECUTED

bro y'all really believe shills are just everywhere don't you lmfao mfers can't handle people wanting to play a game

man you're bad at this
listen, i'm sure you can give notes to your bosses, but mojang is really unpopular here like really fucking unpopular. posting a mobile filename image like this and engaging with the "new content" that's already been blasted here for weeks is a bad way to do things. why shill on Any Forums anyway? nobody here is going to buy your game that didn't already buy it when notch first opened sales.

minecraft is fine, threads discussing the game organically come out all the time, but nobody here is a fan of mojang and talking like a zoomer and coming out of nowhere with demands like this is an awful way to generate organic buzz. we've got a nose for shills, lurk more

lurk more and tell your boss that these threads don't work and aren't welcome

>lets gooooooo
>extra points
>official branding images
>bro
>y'all
>lmfao
>mfers
You're either a Microsoft employee or an underage faggot. Lurk more either way.

where are the fireflies

Or maybe, just maybe, not everyone speaks like you do. also image was literally taken from ddg the fuck you want from me

Even if you aren't a shill, your first priority should be going back to school and getting a corrective english class so you can learn how to speak correctly. English may be your native language, but I think it'd be worth it for you going to an ESL class anyway.

>memeversion
>iToddler

Attached: 1656459440368.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Or you could stop caring so much about how a person speaks and instead just try to enjoy the game the thread was made on?

damn brats...

Attached: cover1.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

ESL nigger shill
Death to America
Get your garbage out of here
Ten rupee for your (you) sir

the java version is very unoptimized nowadays. ive had to play bedrock just to get a stable fps lol

one of the things I always like to do is build occult stuff around my nether portals, like giant just arcade obsidian pillars. The new update is lacking but pretty cool with like the whole symbiotic fungus stuff and I hope they add in a new explorable dimension focused on the skulk later.

Attached: gateway2.png (965x504, 321.88K)

> 1.19 releases
> fails to add in one of the main features promised in mc live 2021 (birch forests)
> fails to add in fireflies because "its poisonous to frogs" yet makes them eat literal magma
> adds a feature that was promised 2 updates ago
> adds chat reporting in 1.19.1
> only semi good part is frogs and mangrove swamps

mojang and microsoft are retarded

Attached: unknown.png (621x561, 60.59K)

just play vintage story

Attached: vintage story.jpg (1280x720, 159.31K)

Or veloren.

>no little maids
nah i'm good

I know you're reading this, microsoft shill. I want you to know that I hope you die a very very painful, slow, agonizing yet violent death, disgusting leftist faggot. The Fourth Reich is closer than you think, and your jewish masters will be the first ones to go. Fucking nigger.

I used to play with that mod until I realized I had a maid fetish and just started playing COM3D2 instead.

>Or maybe, just maybe
Leftist retard. Kill yourself.

Dude, even if OP was a microsoft or mojang shill, you really just threatened someone on fucking Any Forums, what the fuck are you doing with your life