Little Noah

Has anyone bought it? If so, is it good?

Attached: A4EB70C1-EE64-42AA-A16F-A16F422C4BB9.jpg (1200x675, 401.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=htmJ2fsvbx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've drained my dick to Noah at least 3 times already

Attached: file.png (1959x379, 1.26M)

You ever have the thought when playing a f2p gacha game that you'd prefer if they put a single price tag on it and gave you access to everything without the need for a gacha? This is like that. It's very clearly the remnants of what would have been a phone game, but turned into a standalone title.

oh 100%. Honestly wish more games would do this. I'd gladly pay 10-15 bucks for the full fucking game rather than being nickel and dimed

I Unironically don’t get how people can get off to something completely nonsexual

But is it fun and a good game

you can't honestly look at this and NOT think she's clearly asking for it. This brat knows exactly what she's doing

Attached: file.png (855x919, 652.61K)

I’m a cunnyfag and idgi

so the main character is a girl? why dies she have the masculine version of the name? since when did my name become this popular, its fucking annoying.

Attached: 530BFE3A-FE7B-4BCE-8675-EF4EA226EF23.jpg (1242x621, 297.3K)

You're not alone. Noah isn't sexy at all.

The gacha game was like clash of clans. This reincarnation is a totally different genre.

No don’t get me wrong she’s cute but I can’t get off to completely SFW renders
London

I'm male.

Was there a previous game in this IP? All I know is that the Lilliput system could have VERY easily been done through a gacha and very little else about the game changed besides maybe a stage-based structure and the game would have been a perfectly serviceable f2p gacha.

London

Getting my ass kicked on Hard so far. Gameplay is smooth and fun but there's some trial and error involved which will just outright kill you at times and kick you back to the starting line. At least you always make progress due to the upgrade system. It's pretty alright for the price.

You were saying?

Attached: d85be6eb1f47f3ba8895d07ee2e4239c3f1a1ec2.jpg (1920x1080, 190.67K)

Yes this game was brought back from the dead and turn into something else.

Original mobage here
youtube.com/watch?v=htmJ2fsvbx0

It's alright and really cute

>unironically thinking that helps your case

Right, let me focus your gaze.

Attached: image_2022-06-28_200320823.png (339x160, 82.27K)

Wow, I can see the elements that inspired the new game. I'm glad they could make it into something actually entertaining.

They're definitely going to repurpose all Dragalia Lost assets for an RPG or something. Wouldn't mind all gacha games that EOS'd to come back as a single purchase game.

I need