Random difficultty spike

i ve been enjoying this game fur 16 hours, but ive just reached a troll king boss that one shots all my party members. im already playing on easy. what do???

Attached: 5939be5b-500c-41ff-89e7-9b333750e3ef.png (1280x720, 1.66M)

Are you using buffs/potions?
Kiting also helps. Ekundayo is a monster with good weapon.

>Are you using buffs/potions
no. im very confused by it all and im really not sure what i need to buff

lol get used to it bro

Attached: 20220111214601_1.jpg (1920x1080, 302.08K)

The game is pretty hard desu. If you got other areas to explore, go there first since monster levels are static and even one level up can be massive for your party. Also might be worth checking out builds for your characters if you're having trouble. The game is only going to get harder.

If not buffs, then debuffs
Grease, Hideous Laughter, etc

>spam consumables: the game

Animate dead is a good spell to overwhelm him and keep him distracted.

Heroism, shield of faith, blur. Read the moves you shouldn’t even need these on easy

Any spells that either AoE gives your party +(number) to something like attack or AC, like for example bless, are very useful early game. +1 may not seem like a lot, but it adds up when everyone in your party gets it and for multiple turns. You can tell if it's an AoE buff if the little icon on the spell circle shows a circle with blue dots in it. Debuffs are also very useful for bosses. Best ones are "save or suck", which are the ones that require your target to pass a save roll or get shit on. This is spells like doom or hold person. You also have spells "debuff" by CCing. The Grease spell is the king of this early. puts an aoe puddle on the ground that basically knocks everyone in it prone and lasts the whole fight. Beward that this will also trip up your party. The bard and the elf bimbo can learn and use this spell, maybe some of the others I can't remember. You can cheese the early game by just spamming grease on enemy groups.

The IP owner.

Attached: 1640635420345.png (1063x991, 764.75K)

The people they hire.

Attached: 1651797381305.png (1806x495, 73.61K)

You can cheese all but maybe one boss fight by casting grease, a level 1 spell. The Troll King is one of the bosses that can very easily be cheesed by casting grease, a level 1 spell.

>The game is pretty hard
Don't lie to him, user. You can end every difficult fight in the game by casting grease, a level 1 spell. Skeleton hordes, troll kings, barbarian heroes, kings, none of them can stop you when you cast grease, a level 1 spell.

God that was a lame fight.

ekundayo is a nigger so i killed him

Use magic: Specifically blind him.

that boss has freedom of movement from his mace so no grease
hideous laughter will work IIRC

>Any Forumstard has trouble even on easy
Of course

I barely ever used consumables

Based obsessed chud

Ekun is really fun to play with but what a boring character. Everyone just praises him nonstop

What level is the spell?

I think blind is a fortitude save and he has a billion fort

Git gud.