Steam thread

steam thread

Attached: steam_7akb.jpg (854x480, 62.46K)

You are viewing based content.

I love Steam so much bros
Sometimes I just check out random peoples profiles

Attached: 1627216480137.png (665x608, 251.48K)

i have a steam account

maybe even 2

I really need to ask, why so many people shill valve?

i have 18 steam accounts

neat huh?

When did Steam start becoming an openly acceptable platform here? Was it in 2015? No one liked Steam until the last few years when you retards decided to "counter culture" EGS. This was a GoG board and steam was only every talked about during Summer Sales, which were significantly better than they are today. Nu-Any Forums is awful.

steam console when

no one gives a fuck boomer

Attached: 1618762616443.jpg (599x362, 26.42K)

What about Steam? Sales?

Attached: shut up.jpg (750x583, 42.86K)

not supporting a company like valve in this day and age is fucking retarded. what is it with you people and fetishizing publicly traded megacorps owned by the chinese state?

Uh why do you bother listening to Any Forums user are you retard...it should be obvious that the people that browse this board are stupid and don't even know wtf they want or even make sense of them selfs.

supporting a company in this day and age is fucking retarded.

So you don't know because you didn't post here yet.
I've been away for several years and have seen several threads talking about how great Steam is. This used to be a pirate/GoG board, but I supposed Zoomer's only identity is whatever corporations they buy from. What a sad state.

steam is a benevolent dictatorship run by a thankfully lazy and thankfully anti-corpo fat man

literally any other outcome aside from steam dominating the PC game industry would have probably resulted in the piracy & obnoxious DRM and anti-consumer shit arms race running the whole shit to the ground. if it wasn't for steam, PC gaming would not exist in the way it does now

Attached: Scr.png (776x1015, 305.59K)

>My DRM is great because I buy it.

Attached: 1556222069898.jpg (728x490, 39.29K)

snoy lost, deal with it

either youre a shill or a zoomer. you apparently don't know what direction PC gaming was heading when people like tim sweeney, who thought that PC gamers were all pirates, were running the show. games were typically either loaded with absolutely heinous DRM and/or they were dogshit multiplat ports, which only exacerbated piracy further. then steam came around and showed absolute retards like timmy that yes, piracy is a service problem

we get it, you're bug-men

>Did you insult my DRM?
>You must be an agent for the other DRM!

Attached: 1628288867140.jpg (540x389, 32.65K)